ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the adidas ACE 16Ultra Boost Clay come in a us 12? See 1 on stockx. Or did they go up to 11.5 like most others?

Rocked these today - so glad I picked these up, one of my fav boost collabs:

IMG_20171112_200403.jpg
fire... how do they fit?? im an 11.5-12 in all boost stuff
250 fair price for ds?

fire... how do they fit?? im an 11.5-12 in all boost stuff
250 fair price for ds?

250 is a good price for them. And they fit TTS.

Crazy to see prices drop on em the shoes are fire in person.

Yes, TTS I would say. Just checked, I've got about a fingers width between my big toe and the front of the toe box which is perfect for me - don't like snug sneakers.

$250 is a great price, I think $220 was retail? ...I bought these shortly after the release from Stockx for essentially CAD retail. CAD retail was about $360 (tax in) which is about 280 USD...yes we got f'd up here with pricing.

Leather insoles in multiple collab pairs I've worn are not the business. Makes the ride too slippery.

real question, I love my UBs but I can't stand wearing adidas shoes with nike clothes. Does ANY nike shoe have close comfort to UBs? I can't wear retros or anything like that anymore after wearing boost the last few years.

real question, I love my UBs but I can't stand wearing adidas shoes with nike clothes. Does ANY nike shoe have close comfort to UBs? I can't wear retros or anything like that anymore after wearing boost the last few years.

Have you tried the VaporMax? I heard they don't feel like the UB but are very comfortable.

Have you tried the VaporMax? I heard they don't feel like the UB but are very comfortable.
From my experience, Vapormax are more comparable to alphabounce in terms of similar comfort.

I don't think nike has anything yet comparable to boost in terms of comfort and aesthetics.

Have you try ... Adidas clothes?
:lol: I wanted to ask the same, but didnt want to be Captain Obvious. I know people who have accumulated a lot of Nike apparel over the years from outlets and what not.

I like to go the no-label route so that I do not have this predicament.

:lol: I wanted to ask the same, but didnt want to be Captain Obvious. I know people who have accumulated a lot of Nike apparel over the years from outlets and what not.

Lol that was just a joke question. Personally i went the no label route too but i dont really mind wearing mixed brands. Just watever looks good.

Flyknit lunarepic are th closest thing Nike has made to ultra boost comfort.

Lol that was just a joke question. Personally i went the no label route too but i dont really mind wearing mixed brands. Just watever looks good.
It's too OCD, like if you wear Polo or Lacoste are you supposed to buy their shoes, socks, belt, underwear, and wallet?

only adidas clothes i've ever bought were tiro pants.. the new tiros are trash, the stripes are no longer sewn on

Have you try ... Adidas clothes?

:rofl: I used to never have this problem because I didn't know this was a thing - until I joined this forum. I mixed and matched all the time before.

Now... I get a bit self-conscious :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom