ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.46.38 AM.png

looks actual black to me, and yea im copping, like 3 pairs

woah those are a must cop, probably the best TBs in my mind if they release like that

Purchased the XI’s...opened the box, closed it, and swapped em out the next day for these lol
Shame on me for forgetting that Boost jumped over the Jumpman :tongue:

:nthat:those are next & i need to stop looking at the utility blacks & bait eqt... on top of everything else dropping... the 11s were never even a thought lol

:nthat:those are next & i need to stop looking at the utility blacks & bait eqt... on top of everything else dropping... the 11s were never even a thought lol

Depending on remaining sizes the burgundy’s and utility blacks can be had for under $140/ea on wiggle. Shipping is slow but best price on the web

Depending on remaining sizes the burgundy’s and utility blacks can be had for under $140/ea on wiggle. Shipping is slow but best price on the web
i saw those thanks, less than 300 for 2 sick colorways in the 3.0s (which now i fully love the 3.0) is a no brainer

also if i ever found the sample khaki in my size that would have been another 3.0 in the stable:lol:

i want the burgs for myself & utilities one of the gifts i wanna give to my lil bro

damn I must have missed the post in here but I didn't know the Undefeated UB's releasing next year got switched to the 4.0 knit :sick:

Not sure what it is but the utility black are the comfiest ubs I own. Granted I only have mids, 2.0s and 3.0s but just something about them. Like having a pair of lush ugg slippers on all day lol

i dont like the 4.0s & fuse typically used in this way but I really dig them

Attachments

• ED4335C3-50FE-471B-9A85-1AED70FF3D0B.jpeg
    ED4335C3-50FE-471B-9A85-1AED70FF3D0B.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom