ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most of the NMD Hu's look kinda bad on feet. They take my shoe is a sock look to the next level.

Yea SG, this was my first unpleasant encounter. Pretty sure they are still spending their parents’ money from their youthful looks. Oh well...

yup I guess you’re right, but they don’t have to put others down though.

The Solebox packer is hands down the best looking MID only surpassed by RF's. The idea and execution wins between the 2 collabs.

If it makes you feel better, replace "ugly" to "no-hype". You know them hypebeasts thrive only the H-factor.

The Solebox packer is hands down the best looking MID only surpassed by RF's. The idea and execution wins between the 2 collabs.

If it makes you feel better, replace "ugly" to "no-hype". You know them hypebeasts thrive only the H-factor.

Agreed.

Capture+_2017-11-12-10-49-54.png

It was kibda dumb for me to make just a triple black but the more I see thr triple black 4.0 the more pissed I am that its not an actual black upper. The steel/graphite look is cool...but I want black. And these are black.

Legit gonna focus on special releases after this though. Still need a navy/blue pair and a green pair though. Would be nice to have a low top grey but we shall see *** that plays out. That grey 4.0 is pretty sick too.

It was kibda dumb for me to make just a triple black but the more I see thr triple black 4.0 the more pissed I am that its not an actual black upper. The steel/graphite look is cool...but I want black. And these are black.

Legit gonna focus on special releases after this though. Still need a navy/blue pair and a green pair though. Would be nice to have a low top grey but we shall see *** that plays out. That grey 4.0 is pretty sick too.

Have a pic of the triple black 4.0? Prior to reading you post above, I felt bad for getting the xeno cage after seeing the pic you posted. Thanks :smile:

Any sites still have the Packer Solebox available in large sizes (13)? I held out on copping because I was hoping to grab a pair of HU's.

9EF51508-BB0A-4EBC-9C1F-7AA49F75A8D2.jpeg

I was in the same boat as you... have a ton of black shoes and zero navy’s. That’s why I went with the navy Xeno CW. Same set up as the Wood Woods everyone made but blue instead of black. I think it should turn out good

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.46.38 AM.png

looks actual black to me, and yea im copping, like 3 pairs

Well I guess now is just a waiting game to see which one releases. I read somewhere that they might be a december release so the wait may not be long.

I wonder when we’ll start to see in hand pics of the new kith mid. im slowly turning onto them, but I want to see that trail sole a little more. It seems more subdued than the Hu’s.

I wonder when we’ll start to see in hand pics of the new kith mid. im slowly turning onto them, but I want to see that trail sole a little more. It seems more subdued than the Hu’s.

I think it's the sole from the ATR Mids which is more subtle and flat than the trail sole of the Hu's

Back
Top Bottom