ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta meet up in front of a police station, I always do this when using CL.

Would be nice if sneaker shops provided a safe place for transactions like these.

they do, but they're probably gonna charge you a fee. But at that point, just sell it or consign it to a consignment shop. A lot less risk there

if you're going to sell a big ticket item, don't do a meetup.
especially sneakers that you paid 275 for and trying to sell for 6000 and you are advertising on a site where people are looking to get deals. The seller was practically begging to get robbed.

Surprising the multi A 16+ are stiting on ADC, no? You tell me.

I was just thinking about this as well. Can't wait to get mine in hand. I can only keep 1 mid top so I'll need to let go of my SB x Packer Mid and a few others.

dude wanted that $600 10% consignment fee for himself :lol:. Sometimes its worth it to just pay it

you can mark up your price a lot higher at consignment shops when you have a gem like that. Most consignment shops don't mind pairs like that sit in the store for everyone to admire too

Surprising the multi A 16+ are stiting on ADC, no? You tell me.

Def weird but also awesome. Love when stuff sits and needless to say if those multis were a collab or slapped with a kith logo they would be ok stockx for 3x retail

And I know I mentioned it before but those whites are clllleeeaaaaannnnnnnn

DO3sxmaUMAAHSmu.jpeg

grabbed the multi's just now off pro direct. Forgot these even came out. Wanted the blacks more. Took a chance and went .5 up.

Whites are definitely so clearn. I'd be afraid to walk on them pillows.

Back
Top Bottom