ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21845BB0-89D0-468E-9300-9D6B6E800CBC.png

Just curious, don't know if I'm trippin or something but are the mesh EQT 93/17s Boost more firm in the beginning or in general? Tried my PK Glitch Camo general release version and they feel much better. And the OGs feel even better but I'm guessing it's because of the beefier ortholite in em.

Anyone have any idea how stockx pulls its info for sold information? Watching the patchwork like a hawk in my size...tonight I saw 3 sales under 300...2 right at 300 ..and the most recent sale was at 400. What dummy watching this app dropped an extra 100 dollars? I know stockx says it pulls its completed sales from multiple sources and not just stockx but I feel like they got something sketchy going on more times than not.

They also pull numbers from Flight Club and consignment shops like it. Those prices are always higher. Resell boutique by me sells Creams for $700

Man, I wish I would have waited on the Nonnatives. But considering I was real close to trying an ATC and I got a Black Friday Promo Coupon from StockX . Guess I about broke even.

Still the captain of First Team - All Ls.

Lost two pairs of Yeezys within 2 weeks :lol:
Won SNS raffle for Beluga 2.0s - bank declined charge.
Peebras shipped to me from YS - UPS loses the package in transit while it's in my city. They said package was missing in transit and advised me to file a claim, but we all know how that goes.....

Peebras shipped to me from YS - UPS loses the package in transit while it's in my city. They said package was missing in transit and advised me to file a claim, but we all know how that goes.....

I thought you got peebras? That ****ing sucks donkey ballz tho

Looks like someone at UPS knew they were delivering YZYs. Sucks man, Adidas is so not discreet when it comes to what they are delivering.

this mant ...

I thought you got peebras? That ****ing sucks donkey ballz tho
Nah, it was en route to me.

Looks like someone at UPS knew they were delivering YZYs. Sucks man, Adidas is so not discreet when it comes to what they are delivering.
It was from YeezySupply. Hopefully it's not stolen and they can find it. But I get a sense that they don't really put much effort into getting to the bottom of these things :/

this mant ...
Yeah, I'm speechless.

We got any good kith nonnative on feet pics? I've seen them go for below retail + west coast shipping on StockX.

Finally got the Clay Ace 16s in. I can see how people were disappointed by the A16 at first. Most def a takedown version of the Ace. I like both but I think the A16 should be 180.

Nah, it was en route to me.

It was from YeezySupply. Hopefully it's not stolen and they can find it. But I get a sense that they don't really put much effort into getting to the bottom of these things :/

Yeah, I'm speechless.

Damn... I thought you had it already... That really sucks...

the kiths are really slept on. If these were released any other month, same along with the sole box mids, they'd be much more sought after

Back
Top Bottom