ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speaking of UPS; heres my yeezys from Kith

• Updated: 11/28/2017 7:43 P.M. Eastern Time
Out for Delivery Today

looks like another 9PM delivery. My house is actually 3 blocks away from the UPS warehouse, but its definitely the end of the route for deliveries lol

Seems like everyone who has UPS deliver to them gets it at 7-9pm just like me.

I wonder who are the lucky ones that actually get it in the morning. Or do those drivers chill in traffic for 5-6 hours then deliver all packages in a 2 hr window.

man, went .5 up on Kith mid in fear of it fitting tight like the SoleBox, but heard that it will fit wide.

Seems like everyone who has UPS deliver to them gets it at 7-9pm just like me.

I wonder who are the lucky ones that actually get it in the morning. Or do those drivers chill in traffic for 5-6 hours then deliver all packages in a 2 hr window.

LOL, imagine what goes on the drivers mind. "I got 5 packages to deliver today, but I'll deliver 1 every 2 hours so I can clock in some over time".

FedEX for me always delivers 7AM, EVERYONE is home but NO ONE is awake so I still miss the packages lol. And UPS delivers 7-9PM for me. Both extremes

LOL, imagine what goes on the drivers mind. "I got 5 packages to deliver today, but I'll deliver 1 every 2 hours so I can clock in some over time".

FedEX for me always delivers 7AM, EVERYONE is home but NO ONE is awake so I still miss the packages lol. And UPS delivers 7-9PM for me. Both extremes

:rofl:. same story over here

:emoji_confounded: UPS now says they gonna talk to Savino about my missing Peebras.... like that's gonna solve anything. Lost cause. Some bumass stole my Yeezys and first ever YS win. :emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

Watch UPS not even reimburse me for the entire amount I paid for the Yeezys too. :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

This thread gets me in trouble. Just grabbed a 13 kith mid for 290. Whatever 50 over retail. I think prices will go up but already have beckums so idk :lol:. Whatever. Need to sell some pairs. Prolly gonna return multis a16 anyways.

This thread gets me in trouble. Just grabbed a 13 kith mid for 290. Whatever 50 over retail. I think prices will go up but already have beckums so idk :lol:. Whatever. Need to sell some pairs. Prolly gonna return multis a16 anyways.

lol I stopped in this thread this morning, saw the Kith mid photos, and immediately ordered from StockX. It was under retail, but still... I need to give the wallet a break.

:emoji_confounded: UPS now says they gonna talk to Savino about my missing Peebras.... like that's gonna solve anything. Lost cause. Some bumass stole my Yeezys and first ever YS win. :emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

Watch UPS not even reimburse me for the entire amount I paid for the Yeezys too. :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

And they also told me, "Yeah, the label might've fell off and it ended up in our warehouse."
Yeah, sure the label might've fallen off alright..... at the bumass' house when he ripped open my box! :emoji_sob:

And they also told me, "Yeah, the label might've fell off and it ended up in our warehouse."
Yeah, sure the label might've fallen off alright..... at the bumass' house when he ripped open my box! :emoji_sob:
Smh. I'm happy I never ran into any package problems in my life. Also happy my UPS guy knows me so he always leaves it in a safe spot if I'm not home.

Back
Top Bottom