ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of the inikis or whatever they wanna call them now but these look pretty good

IMG_3173.PNG

heaven's gate inikis

It was from YeezySupply. Hopefully it's not stolen and they can find it. But I get a sense that they don't really put much effort into getting to the bottom of these things :/
UPS sucks in my area. It's a new dude who I filed numerous complaints about to the point where his supervisor doesn't even get back to me anymore. I send everything UPS to AccessPoint now.

Usually they send out investigation then leave it up to the driver to find the package. If they don't, UPS sends money back to the merchant, then the merchant refunds you. Super long process where UPS pretty much has 0% liability.

I just got my $54 pair of Eqt Support Ultra's in the white/bold orange/clear grey. I love these things. They are easy to slip on, comfortable and cheap. I don't see why these aren't more popular, especially for the prices they are selling for.

On the other hand I got a pair of laceless in today...not a fan at all.

Considering ditching my 2.0's for a kith plus some cash in pocket

man my Trace Olives from Size? just came in and the package is so wet as if it fell into the ocean. UB box is soggy and the shoes are damp.

ugh

Scored on Kiths below retail shipped. Good thing I passed on that 270 price tag on release day. Thanks for the discount, reseller

Missed out on the Beckham boosts today was busy at work, anybody know if they will release again or if there is still a US size 10 available on any sites?

i really dislike UPS. Doesnt look like my mids will get to me until tomorrow now. They’ve been out for delivery all day, and nothing.

i really dislike UPS. Doesnt look like my mids will get to me until tomorrow now. They’ve been out for delivery all day, and nothing.

I had a UPS package delivered at 9:15PM the other day. They're probably super backed up from the holiday weekend

oh for sure they’re backed up, im just antsy to see them in person :lol:

I think im near the end of the route too, my stuff always comes late in the afternoon.

Not being anywhere near Bergen/K Web, I’ve gotten used to it. I’m just excited my mids got bumped from originally landing next Monday, to this Thursday haha.

Back
Top Bottom