ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12.5 will be impossible to find. Only 2 pairs online.
That being said, lots of people go 1.0 size in their mids, I don’t but I could if I wanted.

Normal mid sizing is TTS or .5 up

Thank you - I'd like to meet the people at adidas who decide "this is fine" when it comes to sizing and size quantities... kms

wait or buy now on those kith mids?

wait a day or 2. People gonna start throwing them up on stockx and goat and the undercutting begins

giphy.gif

Kith mids are starting to get hyped on reddit after folks started to post pix of their shoes. Not sure if this is an indicator on price or not.

My package was actually en route to a UPS Access Point because my workplace was closed for Thanksgiving. No clue why they didn't attempt to delivery it again the next business day. Aren't they supposed to make 3 attempts?! Well, it never made it to the UPS Access Point. It "got lost" on the way there.

Man, drivers probably don't give a fck about finding anybody's package. The entire process is probably just a formality to look like they are doing something, but at the end of the day the driver is just gonna be like, "Nope, couldn't locate. Just refund the guy."

So how long did it take for UPS to complete your investigation? Do they just refund YeezySupply and YeezySupply will then refund me? If we as consumers, who give money to YS, can't even get ahold of YeezySupply, how the fck is UPS gonna get ahold of them. :emoji_confounded: I don't even know what is going on. All they said was to call back next week :emoji_sob:

Fking BS! First ever SNS win turned into an L because of my bank. First ever YeezySupply win looks like it was gonna stay a win, but nah, Sneaker Gods said, "NOPE Fk YOU".

Ain't even gonna try for those upcoming consortium UBs or NMDs. Past two weeks have left such a bad taste in my mouth regarding sneakers.
My package that was 'lost' magically appeared on my doorstep 1 day with no follow-up from UPS. It's either the driver found my package or the person who got my package was kind enough to no steal from me.

Hope you have the same luck and those yzys find its way home.

Thank you - I'd like to meet the people at adidas who decide "this is fine" when it comes to sizing and size quantities... kms
[/QUOTE]

yes likewise, i got with my 3.0 sizing on mids. I wear 8.5 on 1/2.0 and 8 in 3.0. The length works for me staying 8 on mids. The varying uppers of RTT or solebox, change the perceived feeling, but imho TTS for me is fine. Also .5 up is also 'fine', i'd assume.

Loving the kith x non's. It's my first mid and I went TTS which is perfect fit for my foot but damn that ankle collar. Bout to just try to stretch the hell out of it.

got my kiths in last night but also got in my iphone X, so didn't even get to take out the kiths. Will post pics tomorrow when I get a chance

damn so you didn't get them delivered last night? My UPS yesterday:

Delivered On:

Tuesday, 11/28/2017 at 9:54 P.M.

Left At:

Front Door

Back
Top Bottom