ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RTTs are my favorite mid. Not sure why they didn't take off at the time they did. One of the first of its kind.

UPS sucks in my area. It's a new dude who I filed numerous complaints about to the point where his supervisor doesn't even get back to me anymore. I send everything UPS to AccessPoint now.

Usually they send out investigation then leave it up to the driver to find the package. If they don't, UPS sends money back to the merchant, then the merchant refunds you. Super long process where UPS pretty much has 0% liability.

My package was actually en route to a UPS Access Point because my workplace was closed for Thanksgiving. No clue why they didn't attempt to delivery it again the next business day. Aren't they supposed to make 3 attempts?! Well, it never made it to the UPS Access Point. It "got lost" on the way there.

Man, drivers probably don't give a fck about finding anybody's package. The entire process is probably just a formality to look like they are doing something, but at the end of the day the driver is just gonna be like, "Nope, couldn't locate. Just refund the guy."

So how long did it take for UPS to complete your investigation? Do they just refund YeezySupply and YeezySupply will then refund me? If we as consumers, who give money to YS, can't even get ahold of YeezySupply, how the fck is UPS gonna get ahold of them. :emoji_confounded: I don't even know what is going on. All they said was to call back next week :emoji_sob:

Fking BS! First ever SNS win turned into an L because of my bank. First ever YeezySupply win looks like it was gonna stay a win, but nah, Sneaker Gods said, "NOPE Fk YOU".

Ain't even gonna try for those upcoming consortium UBs or NMDs. Past two weeks have left such a bad taste in my mouth regarding sneakers.

Man, drivers probably don't give a fck about finding anybody's package. The entire process is probably just a formality to look like they are doing something, but at the end of the day the driver is just gonna be like, "Nope, couldn't locate. Just refund the guy."

So how long did it take for UPS to complete your investigation? Do they just refund YeezySupply and YeezySupply will then refund me? If we as consumers, who give money to YS, can't even get ahold of YeezySupply, how the fck is UPS gonna get ahold of them. :emoji_confounded: I don't even know what is going on. All they said was to call back next week :emoji_sob:

Fking BS! First ever SNS win turned into an L because of my bank. First ever YeezySupply win looks like it was gonna stay a win, but nah, Sneaker Gods said, "NOPE Fk YOU".

Ain't even gonna try for those upcoming consortium UBs or NMDs. Past two weeks have left such a bad taste in my mouth regarding sneakers.

Such bull****

Such bull****

You're telling me, bro. I've been saying those same words for the past two days. :emoji_sob:
Such a fked up situation. I don't know how they would even know what was inside since people from the Yeezy thread said the YS box has no indication that it's Yeezys or shoes or anything.

Maybe the driver was hip to the Shipper Address on the label and knew what it was. Fckkk!!

Received the kith mids this morning. Straight to feet. Not sure about the look with jeans on, 3M is dope, fit tts for me.

27FB32A6-6416-494B-A8EC-C5A32154DF45.jpeg E6A4AFD4-BBF6-42D2-9B6E-B19879D9935D.jpeg

I’m torn about the kith mids. They don’t look bad at all, in fact they’re growing on me more and more. It’s just do I really need another all black sneaker? It’s funny how we always talk about triple black color ways because they’re practical and you can wear them with anything, but for the life of me I can’t even remember the last time I look at all my shoes and pulled out a triple black anything because it’s easy to wear. This might be one of those purchases I get because I just appreciate how they look, which is harder and harder to justify with a new house and holiday season coming in hot.

I’m just not sure if I should go for the UB or NMD AMM it is a toss up for me.
I’m torn about the kith mids. They don’t look bad at all, in fact they’re growing on me more and more. It’s just do I really need another all black sneaker? It’s funny how we always talk about triple black color ways because they’re practical and you can wear them with anything, but for the life of me I can’t even remember the last time I look at all my shoes and pulled out a triple black anything because it’s easy to wear. This might be one of those purchases I get because I just appreciate how they look, which is harder and harder to justify with a new house and holiday season coming in hot.
You need them cause they’re a dope mid and decidedly not triple black. The patterns and 3M hits make them much more interesting than the traditional tb

You're telling me, bro. I've been saying those same words for the past two days. :emoji_sob:
Such a fked up situation. I don't know how they would even know what was inside since people from the Yeezy thread said the YS box has no indication that it's Yeezys or shoes or anything.

Maybe the driver was hip to the Shipper Address on the label and knew what it was. Fckkk!!

Could of been straight up stolen or legitimately lost. Holiday season these guys are running way more packages than normal. Also you have new part timers and I believe sub contractors delivering now. I saw two examples that made me uneasy.

Last week a FedEx truck is just parked in middle of the road. It was windy so there were trash cans in road also. So both sides of traffic are stuck. Driver notices runs jumps in truck and tries to quickly pull away. The back door flies open and tires are rolling out the back I see a TV box flopping around.

Other day I see a Uhaul van on side of road. Look across street a guy in a FedEx shirt goes running out of it with a package.

Hope for the best for you man.

RTTs are my favorite mid. Not sure why they didn't take off at the time they did. One of the first of its kind.

cuz blue shoe i guess. They are my fav mid this year too. Interesting that mids seem to tumble back down retail pricing on the resell market sans original kith.

Question: should i go 13 or 12 for Kiths?

1. I just sent back 12.5 multi ace 16+'s because they were a bit long and oddly bulky above the ankle
  2. CB 1.0's I'm a 13 (12.5's i have to run without insoles)
  3. yellow/solar/royal 1.0's 13's are what i have and they're a bit long
  4. Reigning champ 1.0's I'm a 12 (no 12.5 was available but they fit hellllllla long)
  5. 3.0's I'm a 12.5
  6. nmd non pk i'm 12.5
  7. nmd pk i stay with 12.5 (a bit more room given the sock liner flex but 12's feel tighter
  8. I have a narrow womanly foot.

thx in advance my playas

Last edited:
Question: should i go 13 or 12 for Kiths?

1. I just sent back 12.5 multi ace 16+'s because they were a bit long and oddly bulky above the ankle
  2. CB 1.0's I'm a 13
  3. Reigning champ 1.0's I'm a 12 (no 12.5 was available but they fit hellllllla long)
  4. 3.0's I'm a 12.5
  5. nmd non pk i'm 12.5
  6. nmd pk i stay with 12.5 (a bit more room given the sock liner flex but 12's feel tighter
  7. I have a narrow womanly foot.

thx in advance my playas
12.5 will be impossible to find. Only 2 pairs online.
That being said, lots of people go 1.0 size in their mids, I don’t but I could if I wanted.

Normal mid sizing is TTS or .5 up

Back
Top Bottom