ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loving the kith x non's. It's my first mid and I went TTS which is perfect fit for my foot but damn that ankle collar. Bout to just try to stretch the hell out of it.

Stick a tall can in there for about 24 hours. NOT a mason Jar

Edit: quoted correct post

damn so you didn't get them delivered last night? My UPS yesterday:

Delivered On:

Tuesday, 11/28/2017 at 9:54 P.M.

Left At:

Front Door

nope. The operating conditions delay definitely didnt appear on my tracking until late last night too, not 10:09 am like it says :lol:

B26372C2-E255-49A5-B579-F4629E369E1E.png

$270 was crazy for retail on those kiths. But what the resell market has shown me the past 10+ boost/exclusive/ltd releases, resell will settle to no more than $50 over retail to being able to cop below retail.

If not fiendin' I would wait for all releases if not copped on launch day. (of course this doesn't apply to yeezys).

I agree with all you guys saying the Kiths are being slept on. Market is saturated and reseller are broke looking for a quick sale. Get in now. My guess is these will be worth way more next year.

That’s what I’ve been wondering, not a huge amount of hype around them which is odd to me

Im sure it will pick up.

I’ll be in San Antonio that day so i’ll only have my phone with maybe hotel wifi. Hopefully it doesnt get too crazy.

Got my pair of kith mids in today too, fast shipping to europe. had to pay 80euro customs, but its worth it. Real sick pair of shoes.

I cant seem to find anything on here or the web...but does anyone have any info on the shoe on the right? Color name/release date?
adidas-ultra-boost-4-0-release-1-681x681.jpg

Back
Top Bottom