ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haven't been in here in forever will all the crazy **** dropping lately.

what's the next big release? AMM next weekend?

what surfaces are making the shoes squeak? i think i have 1.0s that squeak but it's not all pairs either so i'm not sure if it wears away or something

Gonna be in NY the weekend of the Maniere/Invicible drop. Can someone confirm all the consortium boutiques? So far I know of Concepts, Alife, Kith...anything else?

Anything in Brooklyn would be even better!

It also seems to be totally random which pairs squeak and which don't, when it comes to UBs.

I have pairs that have the same outsoles, ie. black continental, and some will be loud as hell while others don't squeak at all.

Can't even compete with the 1.0 3M .... Not even close.

Nope... Not close...
24129464_10155148695818034_294271006730161135_n.jpg

Can't even compete with the 1.0 3M .... Not even close.

Yeah, 1.0 knit > aside, something the original 3m (and even the white 2.0 to an extent, for me) got right was breaking up the reflective areas w/black.
3M.jpg
3M.jpg

This 4.0 looks like a shimmering sock with nothing (besides the cage) breaking up the reflective surfaces.

Yeah, 1.0 knit > aside, something the original 3m (and even the white 2.0 to an extent, for me) got right was breaking up the reflective areas w/black.
3M.jpg
3M.jpg

This 4.0 looks like a shimmering sock with nothing (besides the cage) breaking up the reflective surfaces.

Yep, the color blocking scheme on the 1.0 made the 3M work so well.

Sucks that they didn't release more colorways utilizing that pattern (i.e. ASUs, Miamis). I remember @m0cha posted some mockups of different colorways on the 1.0 knit and it looked awesome.

None of you guys left empty handed of the beluga drop if that would have been the case i would have thrown an oop

They just called me that they already have the blue tints stock and they taking pre orders for min 10 pairs ... isn't it a little bit too erly?

Damn these people

o
None of you guys left empty handed of the beluga drop if that would have been the case i would have thrown an oop

They just called me that they already have the blue tints stock and they taking pre orders for min 10 pairs ... isn't it a little bit too erly?

Damn these people
Lol so now we got the plug in the boost forum

I
Damn these people

You get called to place minimum order for Yeezys?? How did you miss out on the Creams then??

Damn these people
I missed out actually, tried again this morning. Size 8.5 :wink:

and remember I was in a plane the actual release day , so no chance to do **** , sad ... I'll get them

Back
Top Bottom