ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's the consensus on two tone cages? i mean really good pairs in the past had them.....creams and mystery grey to name two

If done correctly, I am all for them. They were on the ash purples and solar orange/yellow pairs.
Or custom zebras :lol:

20171130_172551.jpg

What's the deal from "boost" in classic lettering going to that fat lettered font where the letter is completely filled?

Or custom zebras :lol:
Did this to my oreos long ago. sucks because now there's a company making sticker stripes. I had to use electrical tape and use a knife to trace them out. super tedious that I'd just pay for the stickers.

Take with a grain of salt but someone at Reigning Champ told me there’s soon going to be another UB before they end their contract with Adidas early next year.

My co-worker informed me that the 3.0's were on sale for @$129 at Adidas.com. Was this cased? If so, I missed out big time!!!!

I'm surprised the 4.0 Multicolor is still up for grabs considering how the 3.0 sold out quick
the 4.0 MC look muted as compared to predecessors. even the 3M ones don't look as outstanding, imo. i think i'm holding off until they drop 4.0 CNY. hopefully they're as popping as the 3.0s.

I finally was able to grab the mystery inks in my size under retail. It took a month but finally hit a restock. FullMax97 FullMax97 thanks for the link a while back.

Back
Top Bottom