ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need blue tints too...

My ADC order for Beluga is not showing under my account... SMH I did get email confirm tho...

ronnie-fieg-adidas-consortium-kith-aspen-sneakers-00.jpg

Will adidas ever make another boost sneaker as good as this? Won't happen for a while

ronnie-fieg-adidas-consortium-kith-aspen-sneakers-00.jpg

Will adidas ever make another boost sneaker as good as this? Won't happen for a while

Just traded a pair of Yeezy Wave Runners for those and LOVE them!

Ended up buying a pair of Solebox x Packer Mids last night since I liked the mids so much.

Got them for $208 shipped, can't believe people slept so hard on them!

I need blue tints too...

My ADC order for Beluga is not showing under my account... SMH I did get email confirm tho...

Adidas is so overloaded with orders that everything is broken. I ordered EQTs last Friday and they haven't moved.

You would expect more from the #2 sneaker company in the world.

None of you guys left empty handed of the beluga drop if that would have been the case i would have thrown an oop

haha i def left empty handed on belugas . If i can’t hit on the most plentiful yeezy there isn’t any hope really .

haha i def left empty handed on belugas . If i can’t hit on the most plentiful yeezy there isn’t any hope really .
I’m right with you. I’m a 9.5 and I missed out on all drops. This was my first time really going all in for a Yeezy and it happened to be the most abundant one... yet I still missed out. And it wasn’t for a lack of trying. I tried on every site I could and tried all the tricks I was told on YS and ADC. And nothing!!!! Hoping blue tints will give me better luck

Even teddy can't keep up with all the releases. From selling off doubles of non-hype pairs and not copping every GR CW, the volume of boost diluted the hype.

I've never paid retail on any boost, expect for that hook up i think @nonheinous put on my inbox for the MC 2.0s , goood times

the AMM are gonna impossible

Out of the 90k yeezys I was able to cop 1 only. I did a lot of work and research and was hoping to at least double up. I should feel happy though because many reported a big fat L.

Back
Top Bottom