ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best adidas this year is KITH mids followed by Overkill EQT imo. those UB releasing next week will be close too

Anyone know where I can find a 11 or 11.5 in the Energy Red below retail?

Attachments

• energy red.jpg
    energy red.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 9
Apologies if this was already posted but any thoughts on this “boost collection” adidas had for sale today for like $7k?

I swear fullmax is the goat. Thanks! Just gonna grab these now and not worry about it tho they're gonna end up going on sale/discount with my luck.

Just dropped in here to catch up on MC 4.0 talk, and saw the 70s Solestop restock. Repped. Interesting these pairs appear to be rebranded already with the dopey new name. I'll need to go back a zillion pages to see what y'all thought of the name change on the model, but I personally think it's a ridiculous move.

Just dropped in here to catch up on MC 4.0 talk, and saw the 70s Solestop restock. Repped. Interesting these pairs appear to be rebranded already with the dopey new name. I'll need to go back a zillion pages to see what y'all thought of the name change on the model, but I personally think it's a ridiculous move.
i-5923 on the side instead if iniki :sick:
Seriously the rebranding is lame and unnecessary

ughh..trying hard to resist buying those pride 70s. I havent even worn my navy/gum inikis yet.

dumb question, Canadian site but sizing is in US right?

yeah, i'm trying to resist too. I have about 7 pairs of shoes arriving tomorrow for me and my son and i really don't need another pair that i won't wear too often, especially with no more casual friday's.

Back
Top Bottom