ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 4.0 I am interested in at this point is the glow in the dark white pair we saw previewed back in August. Something a little different for once. The 4.0 3m look like the atr mid ltd just in ultra boost form.

I also just had my bid accepted for a sz 13 of the new kith ub for 277 I can't believe how little people apparently think of these to be unloading them at or under retail. Resell on all boost related items from the past year seem to have tanked hard.

Only 4.0 I am interested in at this point is the glow in the dark white pair we saw previewed back in August. Something a little different for once. The 4.0 3m look like the atr mid ltd just in ultra boost form.

I also just had my bid accepted for a sz 13 of the new kith ub for 277 I can't believe how little people apparently think of these to be unloading them at or under retail. Resell on all boost related items from the past year seem to have tanked hard.

Damn you. I paid 290 few days ago :lol:

You'll be able to get them near retail with a $20 off for first time customer coupon. I paid $266 shipped when they dropped on KITH

My package was actually en route to a UPS Access Point because my workplace was closed for Thanksgiving. No clue why they didn't attempt to delivery it again the next business day. Aren't they supposed to make 3 attempts?! Well, it never made it to the UPS Access Point. It "got lost" on the way there.

Man, drivers probably don't give a fck about finding anybody's package. The entire process is probably just a formality to look like they are doing something, but at the end of the day the driver is just gonna be like, "Nope, couldn't locate. Just refund the guy."

So how long did it take for UPS to complete your investigation? Do they just refund YeezySupply and YeezySupply will then refund me? If we as consumers, who give money to YS, can't even get ahold of YeezySupply, how the fck is UPS gonna get ahold of them. :emoji_confounded: I don't even know what is going on. All they said was to call back next week :emoji_sob:

Fking BS! First ever SNS win turned into an L because of my bank. First ever YeezySupply win looks like it was gonna stay a win, but nah, Sneaker Gods said, "NOPE Fk YOU".

Ain't even gonna try for those upcoming consortium UBs or NMDs. Past two weeks have left such a bad taste in my mouth regarding sneakers.

Kinda late and may not matter to you, but know I cared to mention: dude you have to reroute all shoe packages by FedEx and UPS Home deliveries to nearby Company Store. As soon as box starts moving, I login and change. Free.
No shenanigans with Company Store reroute and text/email updates at each step.

Good luck on these and next drop. And you know good Regulars like Desd1 have ability to help sometimes. Worked for me this past release. Always good to have friends around.

Kinda late and may not matter to you, but know I cared to mention: dude you have to reroute all shoe packages by FedEx and UPS Home deliveries to nearby Company Store. As soon as box starts moving, I login and change. Free.

Good luck on these and next drop. And you know good Regulars like Desd1 have ability to help sometimes. Worked for me this past release. Always good to have friends around.

Exactly what I did and do for everything I buy over a certain dollar amount and all shoe releases.

salty and bitter AF!
big 0 on yeezys!
hopefully prices dip again next week when the restock pairs are in hand.. or some good soul on here would bless me a 10.5 or 11..:D

back on the UBs.. i think them Kith mids will be had at retail or below since most resellers are flipping to get ready for dec16..

Couldn't re-route to UPS company store. My UPS MyChoice is linked to my home address and not my work address - the shoes were scheduled to be shipped to my work address. It wouldn't let me add my work address as the main address in UPS MyChoice since it's a business. I believe UPS needs me to call in and have them add it. Oh well, lesson learned.

And @DesD1 actually did offer to help :nthat:.

Do you have to bring ID when picking up your package? What if your ID address is different front the package shipping address?

Couldn't re-route to UPS company store. My UPS MyChoice is linked to my home address and not my work address - the shoes were scheduled to be shipped to my work address. It wouldn't let me add my work address as the main address in UPS MyChoice since it's a business. I believe UPS needs me to call in and have them add it. Oh well, lesson learned.

And @DesD1 actually did offer to help :nthat:.
I can’t lie I feel really bad for you dude... I hope you find someway to at least get what you paid back for the shoes... if the delivery driver was a grimey **** and did steal your shoes , karma gonna get back to whoever did this

Ain’t gonna lie... I layed it down for the 4.0 MC. Didn’t have a navy UB or 4.0 so two birds one stone. Plus I’d like to get them in hand. The 3.0 MC was way better than the pics.

Back
Top Bottom