ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure would be nice to get shipping confirm on either one of my orders. If they cancel the order does it show up on your account as cancelled? Mine both say paid and unfulfilled.

Sorry "bro" couldn't tell if they were tiros or if there had some sort of fleece to them. Sorry I didn't know the pants YOU had on.

fyi, people dont always say bro in a condescending tone. He was just giving you your answer.

I only say this because ive noticed its heavy in his vocabulary :lol:

Sorry "bro" couldn't tell if they were tiros or if there had some sort of fleece to them. Sorry I didn't know the pants YOU had on.

I wasn’t being a smartass. I was trying to imply there wasn’t anything really special about them. :lol:

DZ7VLRP.jpg

Found this on reddit. okay. the UB is the winner here and I'm gonna see if I can double up on these

Someone needs to describe this cashmere knit hooplah once they get in hand

So the cashmere is mainly condensed into the 3 stripes but goes through the rest of the primeknit... it’s super soft in that area, but the majority of the shoe as far as I can tell is just normal PK.

Weak. Mines don't get here til next Thursday. I'm like 15-20 minutes away from SF.

Their delivery dates are all over the place. Mine shipped yesterday and they’re supposed to be here Friday. Im in SoCal so I’m skeptical they get here that fast.

The more I see the AMM UBs the more I'm liking them. I told myself that the LUX UBs are my last UBs for the year. Looks like I'm dead wrong. :rofl:

2 R1s and 1 UB shipped today. Still waiting on 2nd UB. R1s shipped first and say Tuesday, UBs Wed. I'm in Oakland.
It's the holidays so I'm not sweating it. They'll get here when they get here. Or they won't :lol:

anyone have leads for women's UBs under retail? preferably 3.0.

looking for smaller sizes (6-6.5) as a Xmas gift for my mom

Frankly I'm not even sure what shoes everyone has been talking about this week...but out of blind curiosity, did they release in a size 14?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom