ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Received tracking on orders done during the 1st restock.

Tracking is live on the nmd, labeling for the ub only , even though made the order first on the ub?

And both on FedEx intl economy ...not even priority, for those wanting to know for international shipping.

Received tracking on orders done during the 1st restock.

Tracking is live on the nmd, labeling for the ub only , even though made the order first on the ub?

And both on FedEx intl economy ...not even priority, for those wanting to know for international shipping.

have not bought any shoes that were shipped by fedex before but for $35, one would've expected express shipping.

Finally picked up my triple white 4.0's from the post office today, fit TTS for me for anyone wondering

Was there an 11? Because i cancelled my order from chmielna yesterday. The exchange rate was bad.

Edit: LUX dropping on SNS tomorrow, fellas.

Last edited:
have not bought any shoes that were shipped by fedex before but for $35, one would've expected express shipping.

Bought mostly from EU accounts but US orders usually use dhl paket (slow af) or USPS which seems to have a reliability issue. EU shipping is about 30euros and that more expensive although the VAT is removed.

Finally picked up my triple white 4.0's from the post office today, fit TTS for me for anyone wondering

I concur. I went .5 down for the 3.0s but stayed TTS for the 4.0s. The knit feels a bit more substantial on these.

Was there an 11? Because i cancelled my order from chmielna yesterday. The exchange rate was bad.

Edit: LUX dropping on SNS tomorrow, fellas.

Yea, when I first looked it said 2 size 11s left. I carted one and was about to pay my invoice, but at $270 USD, I passed on the double up
Screenshot_20171214-083129.jpg

Last edited:
any one that ordered from amm check their bank statement? 2 days ago it was pending and then yesterday I received a credit back on both the nmd and ub. Now today the transaction isnt even showing up anymore.

pending charges tend to dissapear a few days after initial order, until the merchant completes the order and they re-appear as completed.

Yea, when I first looked it said 2 size 11s left. I Carter one and was about to pay my invoice, but at $270 USD, I passed on the double up
Screenshot_20171214-083129.jpg

Yup definitely the two pairs that i checked out and cancelled. :lol:
Hope i dont regret it in case i miss out on tomorrow or 20th's drop.

Last edited:
Oh that sucks, when I first checked it was pretty much every boost shoe (besides the recent releases), including Solebox, Masterminds, Pushas, etc. TGTBT
Yeah, was gonna take advantage of the Packer/SB Energy Boost and the Bait EQT (white) which would have made them $90 each. Went from 10 BOGO pages to 8 and noticed the list start to dwindle (including those).

I’m trying to see why the description online for amm nmd says r1 online but on my box (copped in store at amm) it says r2? Anyone know? It clearly looks like an r1

Proof

Attachments

• D7B77C72-E8A5-4CEC-94FA-F53E0665157A.jpeg
    D7B77C72-E8A5-4CEC-94FA-F53E0665157A.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 44D26C48-2B14-43EF-844B-9810FB5C3FB3.png
    44D26C48-2B14-43EF-844B-9810FB5C3FB3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom