ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shipping is through the roof but still tempting as ****.

Literally every boost shoe was bogo when they first went on sale, Solebox Mid + Pusha Ts for example would have been 120 for each. Two pairs of Inikis for 60 per. I think they realized the prices in some circumstances would have been better than CM or BF so they yanked em.

5BA8E8B8-7E07-4B4F-B45D-C1A3339F7A90.jpeg

According to Yeezy Mafia, Aug 2018.

Just got my AMM UB this morning, cashmere is definitely in the knit its very soft to the touch but the stripes are 100% cashmere. Also fit wise they are similar to 1.0 but maybe a tad longer, i just put my left foot in and had like half an inch wiggle room form my big toe to the front of the shoe.

Anyone cop the A Ma Maniere ultra boosts? interested to see some on foot photos of these.

ill try to get some tonight

Just got my AMM UB this morning, cashmere is definitely in the knit its very soft to the touch but the stripes are 100% cashmere. Also fit wise they are similar to 1.0 but maybe a tad longer, i just put my left foot in and had like half an inch wiggle room form my big toe to the front of the shoe.
Pics!!!

ill try to get some tonight
Repped, finally some good sizing info. You're the man, the on-feet shots are sick too:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom