ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So no laundry machine for these amm ubs? Don't know how im gonna be able to wear these then
Yea these are going to be a ***** to clean. I know on the wool UBs once you scrub or get it wet at all it starts to nap up, these will probably do the same.

Yea these are going to be a ***** to clean. I know on the wool UBs once you scrub or get it wet at all it starts to nap up, these will probably do the same.

Yeah I'll need some serious pre-conditions for wearing mine around

1) no rain for 2 days
2) a full check on doppler radar
3) not for trips to the French Quarter (no way am I letting Quarter Juice get on these)
4) no possibility of walking through grass

I'm figuring I get to wear 'em maybe 5-10 days a year.:lol:

Yeah I'll need some serious pre-conditions for wearing mine around

1) no rain for 2 days
2) a full check on doppler radar
3) not for trips to the French Quarter (no way am I letting Quarter Juice get on these)
4) no possibility of walking through grass

I'm figuring I get to wear 'em maybe 5-10 days a year.:lol:

I feel ya.

rainy-day-sneaker-protector-1.jpeg

crep and jason mark and whatever water/dirt repellent you guys spray, the effects wear off and also doesn't work as 100% as they say

F* you A Ma Maniere. 5 shoes for Family different sizes across 4 orders cause your site couldn't handle. And mine were all Manual/Apple Pay.

Yes I'm definitely getting some guys with special skills to hit for me. MFs.

"As previously stated "Orders can be flagged as fraudulent for many reasons beyond our control". We are currently sold out of those shoes. Information about restocks or any other updates can be found on our social media pages. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

F* you A Ma Maniere. 5 shoes for Family different sizes across 4 orders cause your site couldn't handle. And mine were all Manual/Apple Pay.

"As previously stated "Orders can be flagged as fraudulent for many reasons beyond our control". We are currently sold out of those shoes. Information about restocks or any other updates can be found on our social media pages. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."
Hit up @hypebeast917, one of those quadruple ups may be in a size you need.

that sucks.

Damn.
1C1F106E-965D-4508-89B4-FD67F4D7B5FF.gif

if its Smart Post, it'll be even later than the date they say lol. That scheduled delivery date is usually the date they "hand" it to USPS, and then USPS takes an extra day or 2 to deliver it to you

Damn u were canceled? Mine still havent shipped

Email them to be sure. Good Luck.

Hit up @hypebeast917, one of those quadruple ups may be in a size you need.

that sucks.

Yeah, getting some help this weekend launch.
Much preferred not to have worry with other important release. Thank you.

Exactly how feeling right now. You da Man.

Disclaimer: dudes at ATL Shop are always polite friendly people. It's the non-answer email reply and no update till I sent email that ticked me off.

Now have to call in Special Forces.

flying-TIE-fighters-battlefront-2.gif

Email them to be sure. Good Luck.

Yeah, getting some help this weekend launch.
Much preferred not to have worry with other important release. Thank you.

Exactly how feeling right now. You da Man.

Disclaimer: dudes at ATL Shop are always polite friendly people. It's the non-answer email reply and no update till I sent email that ticked me off.

Now have to call in Special Forces.

flying-TIE-fighters-battlefront-2.gif
Hope everything works out for you man.

Back
Top Bottom