ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone just have a concerted ideal to NOT kop the LUX.

THEN it'll go into BoxingDay sales or later. Shoes take up alot of inventory space at the warehouse, it's usually the first to go when it comes to price slash.

Got my Amms from proper...
Shipped like this.
20171219_231422.jpg

They been hopscotching or something In store... am I SOL? Is it even worth it to complain as it's the bottom of the shoe?

Proper really sucks. I got some powerphases from them that showed up visibly worn as well. I'm assuming they have some d-bag in the warehouse trying on people's pairs before shipping. Were yours a 9.5 by any chance?

Also, FYI you can complain but all they'll most likely do is offer you a refund & to waive the "restocking fee"

Proper really sucks. I got some powerphases from them that showed up visibly worn as well. I'm assuming they have some d-bag in the warehouse trying on people's pairs before shipping. Were yours a 9.5 by any chance?

Also, FYI you can complain but all they'll most likely do is offer you a refund & to waive the "restocking fee"

Nope mine were a size 13. I'm hoping just a refund of the shipping fee and some percentage off refund would be great. I still want the shoes and can clean em but it was just not satisfying to see them worn already.

51969CC9-C898-4FBA-B0DC-00A86E8F2C66.jpeg
Recieved them today. W O W what a beautiful shoe! So in love with that 1.0 pattern and that it’s clear white in some areas and with some cream color in the knit at some areas. The premium materials used adds a lot to the shoe too. One of my best purchases this year for sure. AMM killed it with these!!

Got the lux pair today, real nice in in hand, a leather cage would have been perfect though. Picked these over the AMMs, I might regret but I just struggle buying triple white knitted shoes because they are a pain to keep clean.
If they do stick around to hit discounts I’d advice picking them up!

77B76F37-BBCF-4712-BFBE-9B24149310BE.jpeg

Got the lux pair today, real nice in in hand, a leather cage would have been perfect though. Picked these over the AMMs, I might regret but I just struggle buying triple white knitted shoes because they are a pain to keep clean.
If they do stick around to hit discounts I’d advice picking them up!

77B76F37-BBCF-4712-BFBE-9B24149310BE.jpeg

Sizing on them?

Picked these over the AMMs, I might regret but I just struggle buying triple white knitted shoes because they are a pain to keep clean.

All white shoe dilemma, I'm in the same boat. Now that I have the AMMs in hand, I have no idea when I'll wear them. Leather on the tongue doesn't help with the washer method, and I'm sure it'll kill the three stripe knitting.

This happened to me with the white OG NMDs and the white OG EQTs, ended up selling both because I never wore them.

I am not the biggest fan of white shoes and keeping them clean either but the AMM’s are too freaking nice to pass on. I’ll be really careful when I wear them and make sure no clouds are in the sky lol. Might have to spot clean really gentle with a toothbrush if they get dirty.

And for me who have both the AMM and Lux in hand (even though the Lux will be sent back tomorrow) I’ll say AMM UB >>>>>>>> Lux.

(and that is why you double up.) >D

Fair enough but I’ve got triple white af 1s that I’ve not worn in more than 5 years lol. Rarely wear them. I’m actually trying to reduce my collection and failing miserably! I picked up the rocafella & acronym af1s recently too as all white sneakers. I had the AMMs in hand and whilst they are nice, I just wasn’t blown away by them (I lnow I’m in the minority)

I copped both amm and lux. Although I like the amm better, I know I won’t unds them. I have a thing about white shoes. I don’t ever get a chance to actually wear them. And with these being so hard to clean I don’t see myself wearing them. Lux will be in heavy rotation I’ll have them in hand today

I copped both amm and lux. Although I like the amm better, I know I won’t unds them. I have a thing about white shoes. I don’t ever get a chance to actually wear them. And with these being so hard to clean I don’t see myself wearing them. Lux will be in heavy rotation I’ll have them in hand today
To be fair the Lux is so bright that dirt will show very easily on them too. And they won’t be much easier to wash than the AMM’s since the Lux has the tongue and toebox in suede. They might be even more difficult to wash than the AMM tbh. Even though the dirt might be a little more visible on the AMM’s.

To be fair the Lux is so bright that dirt will show very easily on them too. And they won’t be much easier to wash than the AMM’s since the Lux has the tongue and toebox in suede. They might be even more difficult to wash than the AMM tbh. Even though the dirt might be a little more visible on the AMM’s.
So what you're saying is double up on both?

You have a point. I just know how hard it will be to clean that cashmere. Gentle strokes with the toothbrush trying not to fray the delicate knit, while also trying not to smudge the stain around :ohwell:.

I didnt cop the AMM...id love a cashmere mixed primeknit UB but I would absolutely never wear it.

I'm probably not going to rock the lux too hard because I'm going to be pissed when that suede gets dirty but definitely more usage out of it than a potential AMM. plus a potential cream rerelease or that khaki show your stripes give me a potential lux replacement in a short time then I can ice them.

Back
Top Bottom