ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there ever any discussion of the Dr Who implications of a Tardis blue colored shoe coined “race thru time”

... I know there’s some other thing they are referring to I think I remember reading about... but they are the tardis shoes.

Market is over saturated. UBs are def one of the most comfortable shoes but the hype is dead. Buy what you like and wait for good prices

Market is over saturated. UBs are def one of the most comfortable shoes but the hype is dead. Buy what you like and wait for good prices
I keep hearing people say something along these lines, so I signed up for GOAT hoping to get some good deals. I put up offers for 1.0s and the BAIT EQT's and haven't had much luck. I think it's just the newer Boosts that people don't care for.

I keep hearing people say something along these lines, so I signed up for GOAT hoping to get some good deals. I put up offers for 1.0s and the BAIT EQT's and haven't had much luck. I think it's just the newer Boosts that people don't care for.
I agree, the old stuff is going to stay where it is and even go up, but the days of crazy resell prices for new ubs is over

IMG_6996.JPG

These arrived today in a HUGE BOX. Plus, the box smelled nice.

The cashmere upper is thinner than regular PK, so the fit is a little more loose.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. Quality on point.

Lol so 24 hours ago my AMM UB’s from Kith were processed at a NY airport and now 24 hours later it’s already in Sweden and out for delivery today (wednesday. You gotta love DHL Express!

Can anyone speak to the fit of the lux!? Usually get 12 in UB but lately they’ve been almost too snug, so I went with a 12.5 but with these materials I’m wondering if that will be a mistake

IMG_6996.JPG

These arrived today in a HUGE BOX. Plus, the box smelled nice.

The cashmere upper is thinner than regular PK, so the fit is a little more loose.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. Quality on point.

That box was way beyond my capacity for understanding.

Took me like 10 minutes to open it.:blush:

Lol so 24 hours ago my AMM UB’s from Kith were processed at a NY airport and now 24 hours later it’s already in Sweden and out for delivery today (wednesday. You gotta love DHL Express!

DHL Express are number 1 in shipping when it come to time.. Always get my package in 1-2 days.

I got neither when I tried to check out. Came out to $211 US.

I'm pretty sure sure you got the 'no VAT.'

Either way, a reasonable price.

If I hadn't (hopefully) gotten the SNS 199 already, I'd have gone for it.

Shipping to the US for me (with VAT removed, per the aforementioned link) was $22 from Norse. So, 190+22 = 212. Essentially the same as your 211.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 1.09.14 AM.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure sure you got the 'no VAT.'

Either way, a reasonable price.

If I hadn't (hopefully) gotten the SNS 199 already, I'd have gone for it.

Yeah you’re right... It’s fair, but I was hoping for that under retail come up lol. These things keep tempting me damnit. An under retail would help swing me to hit that PayPal button. :wink:

So the Ultra Boosts have been the recent equivalent of 2006 era AF1s and 2011 era Foamposites. What'll be next in terms of hyped up sneakers?

Besides that - I think the best feeling boost shoe for casual use is the first iteration of the Pureboost. I also had the first Ultraboost with the purple cage but stayed away from that shoe after so many people flocked onto it and getting it became a hassle. Might be time to look into them again.

Back
Top Bottom