ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best 1.0 that isn't wood woods, tee time, creams, RC, whites , TB, OG ?

3m? olive? solar red/orange?

does UPS My Choice have a vacation hold option like FedEx? the search results for it on UPS just come up with "page not found"

lux supposed to deliver tomorrow but I'm out of town and I think the access point only holds for 5 days.

does UPS My Choice have a vacation hold option like FedEx? the search results for it on UPS just come up with "page not found"

lux supposed to deliver tomorrow but I'm out of town and I think the access point only holds for 5 days.

On the tracking page you can schedule a hold at UPS store.. make sure you choose a UPS hub or you will be charged for pickup ($5-8)

Shocked to see these at my outlet.
20171221_122850.jpg

On the tracking page you can schedule a hold at UPS store.. make sure you choose a UPS hub or you will be charged for pickup ($5-8)
yeah I have all my packages automatically sent to the UPS store, but they only hold for 5 days and I don't think it's actually considered a vacation hold like FedEx (14 days)

Man, I ordered my Lux pair in a 9.5 (actually cancelled a size 9 pair) thinking the sizing would be closer to the original SNS x SS - which everyone seems to agree fit like 1.0 /2.0. TBH, I am wide footed, so even my 1.0s fit pretty snug, so these might be okay; adidas killing me with all their sizing inconsistencies...

In other news, the AMM NMDs are by far the nicest NMDs released and will be the first pair I actually keep.

Finally some movement on the SNS Lux. Looks like they’re shipping from New Jersey. Will have mine on 12/29. Ah well, free shipping

^I wanted to keep those, but they kill my Achilles - just felt like it was scraping every step I took.

the fact that i have held off on the lux & amm nmds is impressive.

heres to hoping they dont float around much longer or go for under retail anywhere:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom