ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3Ms and the green Kolors
Both kolors are amazing. Def 2 of my favorite pairs.

20170318_125726.jpg

IMO these AMM (both NMD & UB) are the best consortium collab of the year. Ronnie thought he had the crown for that category this year :lol: (he killed it last year tho)

Agreed.

Side note: It's kinda funny how everybody just refers to these as AMM when Invincible was also a collaborator on these sneakers:lol:

While AMM had the better collab, Kiths still edge it out as the best sneaker this year for adidas. AMM UBs and Overkills/Bait EQTs are close

off top, I think my top 5 of the year goes

1.kith copas
2.over kill eqts
3.amm
4.haven
5.wm eqt

with the kith mid coming in at 6.

edit, I forgot about the OG SNSxSS since I missed out. Those go in at 2 and everything moves down a spot.

Last edited:
The triple black Haven's came out this year?

I don't like the NMD because of comfort but even I think the AMM is one of the top releases of the year. Black upper with leather accents? They killed it.

My lux (picked up today) aint bad either though...May be time for a Moto v550 family photo.

I think if I start seeing some more sick shots of the Lux, it might change my mind to cop lol

Messed up on my LUX order from SNS and ended up with a 10.5...:smh: Might have to unload them onto someone else. Definitely stick to tts. The primeknit has a lot of give. The suede is still top notch. Suede heel cup would of been the icing on the cake.

IMO these AMM (both NMD & UB) are the best consortium collab of the year. Ronnie thought he had the crown for that category this year :lol: (he killed it last year tho)

Can't speak for the NMD, but the UB is my favorite shoe of the year and it's not even close. Still having issues trying to figure out if the 9 or 9.5 fits me better though, ugh.

for non-US NT-ers: found a site that ships ub lux for free and deducts tax which makes it a very good deal (~166 euros), imo. i want to share it here but don't want it to get picked up by social media accounts lurking..

Never ordering from AMM again, ordered the UB on release day the 9th. Shipping label never created until I emailed them on the 18th and shoes got picked up today the 21st. Then they use the cheapest shipping possible so I won't get them until the 28th

Back
Top Bottom