ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UB and NMD arrived from AMM! They killed it!

0D9DBF10-674A-4741-AE2A-C55E38467350.jpeg

07E92E27-31E2-4C29-9A70-CBBEEBD7FE18.jpeg
29142F30-4CEC-4875-A445-00A1ED475394.jpeg

C9A4EBF2-ED1F-4EF7-93B6-6E5589517D15.jpeg

B6501629-341A-4F13-9A96-4E6AFB6BBF0C.jpeg

Am I now officially the last person left waiting for my AMM Ultra Boosts to ship from December 9? I have a shipping label but that's it. I NEED TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE.

Am I now officially the last person left waiting for my AMM Ultra Boosts to ship from December 9? I have a shipping label but that's it. I NEED TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE.
not alone... mine have yet to ship. Label was created on Monday.

Edit - welcome to NT! - you joined the exact day you purchased the AMM Ubs.

I'm in the same boat as others who got their tracking info from AMM on Monday but no movement whatsoever.

I had asked them to cancel my order Saturday since they hadn't shipped it after a week (I ordered on release day), they came back on Monday and said "we're shipping orders today!" and now another week has gone by. They printed out these labels just to buy themselves some time with the customers. Really unacceptable. I shot them an email and asked for some answers, I'll keep you guys posted.

not alone... mine have yet to ship. Label was created on Monday.

Edit - welcome to NT! - you joined the exact day you purchased the AMM Ubs.

Thank you! Yeah, at least 1 good thing has come from 12/9. I've visited this site every day since about a week before I joined actually.

glad i managed to get my amm nmd cancelled or i would really hate the wait-n-see game. My amm nmd pair from suede already reached my shores but they will only deliver on 12/26. Sucks, man. Lux pair from ss by fedex is on holiday in japan right now also delivering on 12/26.

Same boat bud. Ordered nmds on drop day got shipping confirmation on Monday but still says label created as of today (Thursday) going on 2 weeks and these are sitting all over the net I should've just waited.

glad i managed to get my amm nmd cancelled or i would really hate the wait-n-see game. My amm nmd pair from suede already reached my shores but they will only deliver on 12/26. Sucks, man. Lux pair from ss by fedex is on holiday in japan right now also delivering on 12/26.
I've tried to get them to cancel mine all week but they don't answer emails. I ****ing hated AMM and SS with a passion before this release but now it's somehow stronger. Guess they know how to make some fire shoes tho.

I've tried to get them to cancel mine all week but they don't answer emails. I ****ing hated AMM and SS with a passion before this release but now it's somehow stronger. Guess they know how to make some fire shoes tho.

to be honest, i am not sure if my order was cancelled because of my email or just because they couldn't fulfil it. just glad i got the AMM NMDs under retail.

Back
Top Bottom