ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't lie...the fire joints on the TB is pretty decent.

Making me want to do a Chicago bulls theme.

The silver on the white 3m 2.0 is a hit as well...best of the ones posted.

sizing on the AMM UBs is weird. Length wise I wish I went .5 size down, but my TTS is already feeling tight around the ankles, so not sure how that would have worked out.

sizing on the AMM UBs is weird. Length wise I wish I went .5 size down, but my TTS is already feeling tight around the ankles, so not sure how that would have worked out.
Yeah I noticed the exact same thing. Hard to give sizing info to those who ask. I had problems slipping my foot into them the first time but when I had my foot in the shoe it felt pretty long. Definitely longer than 1.0’s.

IMAG2528.jpg

My striped up beaters
I manufactured those stripes myself and actually built a company selling them, I would love to plug my website at this point to get feedback and such, but I don't know if i would be allowed to do so :stoneface:

PM me your website, those cherry blossoms look good

IMAG2528.jpg

My striped up beaters
I manufactured those stripes myself and actually built a company selling them, I would love to plug my website at this point to get feedback and such, but I don't know if i would be allowed to do so :stoneface:

Personally, i think it would be great if we can visualize the stripes on a specific model before committing. I would like to see what colour/design i can put on the stripes of my 3.0 CNY.

Personally, i think it would be great if we can visualize the stripes on a specific model before committing. I would like to see what colour/design i can put on the stripes of my 3.0 CNY.
That's exactly what we are planning on doing! A configurator basically, you'll be able to choose your UB and then choose from our designs with them appearing on the UB in real time!

Guys what was the smalles size they made for AMM NMD? Homegirl wants

Yeah I think most of us feel the same. The dorsum of the mid-foot is tight, but the toe box was really roomy on my 3.0 size. I'm just glad I didn't go half-size up.

I can shoot you a PM since I am not sure if i am allowed to post that here..
If someone can chime in about that I'd be happy to post the link on here! :smile:

Maybe you could pm somebody and then that somebody could randomly post a link to one of the designs you've shown?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom