ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
541CF135-0E43-4008-9BA4-36396E05F56B.jpeg
Another sale pickup, not as good as the ZG Knit but still dope imo

RSVP Gallery, link was posted on last page

My local store has 2 FSR sitting... plus AMM UB... weird

they also have some sizes of the tiger patches sitting, too bad im at home and not at work today otherwise id be 5 mins away

Really torn between the AMM UB and the Lux.... prices on the Lux are so low right now (below retail on StockX) makes them hard to pass up..

Maybe if i didnt buy 6 pairs of shoes in the past two months, i'd pull the trigger... Oh well.. i dont see myself buying anything in the next few months ..buncha trash jordan releases and nothing really interesting me from /// so maybe it'l all even out. lol

hype is so ridiculous, the amm drops are incredible as are the lux and people are dying for pharrells and those awful embroidered mesh nmds that dropped this morning. i would challenge anyone to objectively say that those are better than the amm

Unds day with the kiddos. Last Jedi for the second time before watching my Trojans get beat. These are the real deal. Now I need more PK NMD’s. Any suggestions?

F4533C75-49E2-415E-A597-7481B0B7707A.jpeg

@fightontrojans5 says trojans ain't gonna lose.

Also, I know this was your first NMD, but trust me you'll hate the other PK NMD's. This AMM NMD was done way better than the other PK NMD and feels better too. But if you insist on getting more PK NMD's, I'd say go for any of the glitch camo ones. Those have better primeknit than (for example) Monochromes

Unds day with the kiddos. Last Jedi for the second time before watching my Trojans get beat. These are the real deal. Now I need more PK NMD’s. Any suggestions?

F4533C75-49E2-415E-A597-7481B0B7707A.jpeg
Affordable:
- OG
- Japan Black (either white or black midsole)
- Japan White
- French Beige
- SNS Datamosh (2 colorways)

Too rich for me:
- Nice Kicks
- Glitch Colorways

Damn, I just checked the prices on the Orange Datamoshes and now they're way cheaper than what I paid for them back in October. Did not expect that to happen.

@fightontrojans5 says trojans ain't gonna lose.

Also, I know this was your first NMD, but trust me you'll hate the other PK NMD's. This AMM NMD was done way better than the other PK NMD and feels better too. But if you insist on getting more PK NMD's, I'd say go for any of the glitch camo ones. Those have better primeknit than (for example) Monochromes
Oh word? I started from the top and can only go down from here?

I trust you.

lol I'm serious. A lot of people say NMD's are uncomfortable (spoiled by UB), I find NMD's ok. But some of the PK models (even mesh models too) are pretty stiff especially in the heel area. Thats why my original intentions were to pass on the AMM NMD and only get the AMM UB. Impluse buy on the AMM NMD and now I think it's the best out of the pack. When I tried them on, they were (IMO) better than any PK NMD's I've ever had

Back
Top Bottom