ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are so many NMD? I went to champs about a 2 weeks ago and they had a black wool NMD with a gum sole and I believe gum colored blocks. It was that thick letterman jacket wool. They looked comfy for the fall/winter.

yeah there are many NMD's, but we were on the topic of PK NMD and you mentioned wool and there are a few wool NMD that are PK. I was trying to see which wool PK nmd you were talking about, turns out you weren't talking about a wool pk :lol:

yeah there are many NMD's, but we were on the topic of PK NMD and you mentioned wool and there are a few wool NMD that are PK. I was trying to see which wool PK nmd you were talking about, turns out you weren't talking about a wool pk :lol:

I'm so far behind on releases that I didn't even know wool PK NMDS existed:lol:. I use to be on top of this stuff but school is taking up all of my personal time.​

Are the Hu's as comfortable as the AMM NMD's by chance? Always wondered.

the PK on Hu's are much more thicker than standard PK NMD. But Hu's have these side cages which is definitely something to get used to at first. You feel the cage when you first wear them and you would think it's uncomfortable but they break in and I don't feel the cage anymore. AMM NMD remains the most comfortable NMD I've owned.

I'm so far behind on releases that I didn't even know wool PK NMDS existed:lol:. I use to be on top of this stuff but school is taking up all of my personal time.​

these were the first wool PK NMD if memory serves me right, was like early 2016

Adidas-NMD-R1-Winter-Wool-Core-Black.png

^released in Sept '16 as part of the Winter Wool Pack along with the NMD CS1. I picked up the CS1 back then because I already had a few black R1 PKs at that point.

Whats the deal with the "triple white" the only TW 1.0s I ever knew of were the J&D's (because they actually had a white sole)

IMO no such thing as triple whites and yea i know "everyone says it that way" just because everyone says it doesnt mean its right ,, still a common misnomer in the boost world and clearly one of my pet peeves lol :wink:

They've commonly been referred to as trip white. A while back there was a big conversation about it and blah blah blah. I just call them og whites. But many shoes have nicknames that don't fit. Perfect example are the bred 4s. They barely have any red at all....but people call them bred. Their real name is black cement 4

They've commonly been referred to as trip white. A while back there was a big conversation about it and blah blah blah. I just call them og whites. But many shoes have nicknames that don't fit. Perfect example are the bred 4s. They barely have any red at all....but people call them bred. Their real name is black cement 4

Thats true..one of my pet peeves, i blame it to being early into the boost game lol >D

just cause everyones doing it or saying it, doesnt mean they are right lol

in other news i agree with the rest of the folks here, the Lux boosts are a huge missed opportunity for the SNSxSS collab

hell, even these LTDs ( secretly miss these badly) had a leather cage and some nice details in the hee and a leather insole! smh

jQ9kg3Ml.jpg

I saw somewhere somebody greyed out the heel cup with suede die and it looked :smokin

That seems to be the immediate knee jerk reaction but reminds me a little of the RTT EB. It's the olive leather heel cup that makes it stand out and gives "character" *cough*

Whats the deal with the "triple white" the only TW 1.0s I ever knew of were the J&D's (because they actually had a white sole)

IMO no such thing as triple whites and yea i know "everyone says it that way" just because everyone says it doesnt mean its right ,, still a common misnomer in the boost world and clearly one of my pet peeves lol :wink:
preach! Especially cause the upper is white and cream. It's not entirely white.

AMM NMD's FINALLY arrived to replace the ones that AMM never shipped (mistakenly sent me 2 pair of UB's. So I had to order from BAIT).

I want to have this cashmere knit all over my body.

That being said, anybody else feel some annoyingness at the area of Adidas shield on the posterior heel?

You mean the heel counter crunching into your back heel?

Yeah. I have like 15 other pair of NMD's, but they largely haven't done that. I did my usual PK NMD size, which is a half size down from my TTS. And toe box is perfect. Just seems to dig in more. For example, these Champs NMD's never give me any issues.

IMG_0135.JPG

Maybe the heel cup is a little softer on the AMM's?

Last edited:
I'm legit upset that NMD r1s are still going to be produced in 2018 while adidas stopped making 1.0 colorways in 2016

To those who have AMM UBs and NMD, could u confirm sizing for me?
i wear US10 for 1.0 and 2.0 UBs and 9.5 for 3.0s UBs
should i go for US10 for AMM UBs and 9.5 for NMDs?

To those who have AMM UBs and NMD, could u confirm sizing for me?
i wear US10 for 1.0 and 2.0 UBs and 9.5 for 3.0s UBs
should i go for US10 for AMM UBs and 9.5 for NMDs?

For me the ub is good in my 1.0 size so I would go with 10. They are a bit lengthier but in the collar I'm happier with 1.0 size than 3.0. I do have wide feet though.

Back
Top Bottom