ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the amm are comfortable but all my pk nmd are on par with flyknit racers as the most comfortable shoes for the gym of all time, i find nmd more comfortable than UB

AMM NMD’s are the most comfortable shoes I own period. I have UB 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0’s and various PK NMD’s. The cashmere just feels great on foot.

agreed and i rarely wear non designer sneakers outside the gym so these will last a long time. the cashmere is super warm and cozy

Went to HK for vacay and took 3M off-roading. Held up find thx to crep

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

8A380B71-C5F6-445A-9496-C73B099EB475.jpeg

AMM UB has way more character. Leather laces, wool, uncaged. TW 1.0 and TW 4.0 are similar enough that people looking at your feet 10 feet away can't tell the difference (unless they are a boost head)

EDIT: Leather laces are useless, but still better
AMM UB or TW1.0? :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
oh btw, the leather laces are almost completely useless. I threw them on and can't even tie them or keep them tied.

But I'm leaning slightly more towards AMM UB. Having both in hand, although both all white, AMM wins with uniqueness (style and material)

Anyone have a lead on a 11 for the Lux at retail or below? Feel bad, I helped my buddy cop off StockX under retail and they hit him with some “fraudulent account” BS. Any help is appreciated!

AMM UB has way more character. Leather laces, wool, uncaged. TW 1.0 and TW 4.0 are similar enough that people looking at your feet 10 feet away can't tell the difference (unless they are a boost head)
You can say the same about any shoes that are a similar style and or color scheme. Just like when your parents opted for the Shaq Attacks over whatever shoe was hot at the time, unless you were fortunate enough to not have to go through this phase. Details matter to you, not the stranger passing by 10 feet away. TW 1.0 wins this contest hands down. I've never heard of anyone having ragrats getting TW 1.0's.

I never tie mine anyway, I just hide/tuck the remainder under the footbed. Used to have leather laces on my chalks and had to factory knot them because of the same issue.

Oh word? I started from the top and can only go down from here?

I trust you.
Yep, you pretty much summed it up. The multicolor tv static, key city, and black wool with gum bottoms look decent. (Wools were not primeknit).
I copped the a ma maniere today and can't wait to get them in hand. Funny thing is the shop is about 30 min from the castle, but I'm so over it. No more buy now think later for me. I'm only copping a select few these days.

TW4.0s under retail on Stockx too. Think Ima just ride with those and the AMM NMDs :lol: thanks yall.

Anyone have a lead on a 11 for the Lux at retail or below? Feel bad, I helped my buddy cop off StockX under retail and they hit him with some “fraudulent account” BS. Any help is appreciated!

SNS has 10.5 and 11.5 if either of those is doable.

if anybody wears a size 7.5-10 and want the Lux UB, I know where you can get it $10 off and free shipping. So $190 flat

Edit: PM me

which wool's are you talking about? There are wool PK NMD's
There are so many NMD? I went to champs about a 2 weeks ago and they had a black wool NMD with a gum sole and I believe gum colored blocks. It was that thick letterman jacket wool. They looked comfy for the fall/winter.

As far as white UB go:
1. J&D
2.1.0/clima (tie)
3. A Ma Maniere

J&D and AMM are beautiful but would be a birch to keep clean. How do you work around the leather? 1.0 and the clima are just more practical.

All my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom