ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL 

so one of the shady 'admin' dude just kicked me out of the Ultra Boost WW group on Fbook

for siting the actual source of the instagram account of the 2nd gen 'all white' UBs I posted on NT yesterday.

If you see this picture from that group, that's the dude.

He immediately kicked me out when I commented the actual IG source.

Bravo dude... stop pretend like you own those joints.

The actual owner isn't even in the States or Europe.

I guess I should've just kept my mouth shut like rest of these lurkers there to cop & resell the cream joints.

LOL 

so one of the shady 'admin' dude just kicked me out of the Ultra Boost WW group on Fbook
for siting the actual source of the instagram account of the 2nd gen 'all white' UBs I posted on NT yesterday.

View media item 1859190

If you see this picture from that group, that's the dude.

He immediately kicked me out when I commented the actual IG source.
Bravo dude... stop pretend like you own those joints.

The actual owner isn't even in the States or Europe.

I guess I should've just kept my mouth shut like rest of these lurkers there to cop & resell the cream joints.
Cleas *** hell!

anyone know where to get the solar yellow (volt) colorway for a good price? best i can find is $148.45 on RRS and 10% back on mrrebates, but i was hoping for a better deal. would love to add these to my collection for the low. size 9 if it matters.

Buddy got one from the bay last week size 9.5, $115 shipped. I'd look there first.

Nothing on Adidas UK yet... thank lord I secured a pair from the Japan release.

I have a friend currently in Japan, you know if Burgundy, olive or cream ub's are readily available there? My friend isn't really into sneakers so don't want to send him on a wild hunt for something he won't be able to find

Last edited:
I have a friend currently in Japan, you know if Burgundy, olive or cream ub's are readily available there? My friend isn't really into sneakers so don't want to send him on a wild hunt for something he won't be able to find
Adidas in Tokyo MAY have them. Last time I was there they had a grip of the Silver LTDs and that was before they hit the states.

no idea, just asked him to get me a pair as he told me they're out today there.  Probably limited, I doubt they're just sitting.

Last edited:
Heard they sold out of the creams on first day of release on Facebook......

Last edited:
The creams have been popping up in Yahoo Auction Japan, selling at about $250 for the popular sizes. So it's unlikely a wide release in Japan either

Well...  The packing was less than desirable from Holabirdsports (the box was shrink-wrapped in a trash bag-like material).  But the black 3M's came out just fine and you can't ask for too much more out of $9.95 2-day shipping.  Now if I can just get my hands on a 12-12.5 Silver LTD.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an adidas factory store 2016 guest pass? I tried google but no luck. I'll be in Portland tomorrow.

Thanks in advance
Jason

Back
Top Bottom