ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockx is instant bc if you do happen to sell fakes they will charge you 15% but its also dumb that if the shoe is legit but denied, you will also be charged 15%

2018 will be the year of a black boost shoe having black boost on the sole as well.

they're going to do it.

john elliott hoodie in cream or khaki or an adidas primeknit zne hoodie goes well with them; i'd never wear a 25 dollar hoodie with 200 dollar sneakers. too many people cheap out on clothes and overspend on shoes
Ehh I disagree. Clothes/ shoes are 2 completely different things imo. I wear a ton of champs v necks with jeans and expensive shoes all the time. The shoes make the outfit not the other way around for me.

haha i would do that so fast. the cool ocean thing or whatever is enough to make me want that shoe also mids are cool
Already bought Lux and AMM last week, Packer Mid would strictly be a collection piece, even at $120 CAD

They have a ladies version with a white cage

175F58C1-2F97-4CE9-9420-47DDD1E8BFEF.jpeg
thank you thank you!!!

When done correctly, as in a complete outfit, shoes shouldn't make the outfit. Probably 20-30%. I would outerwear is equally as important as shoes in an outfit

I'd be down to go halves with someone but need to be in Socal area

they got some good stuff for BOGO >D

EDIT: is it automatically taking off the cost of one item for you guys? shows full price for me

Back
Top Bottom