ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't really think NMDs are really comfortable. The deconstructed picture will give you a hint on why they're less comfortable than other boost such as Inikis UB and EQTs

Ehh Inikis aren't as comfortable as people make em out to be. Even though they're my most worn shoe from this year, they have the same boost midsole as the R1s. They just don't have the foam cutouts. Now the new rebranded ones, I noticed they put that newer fish scale looking boost that the 93/17 has :nerd:

What's the materials on the UB ATRs, is it wool or something? The stretchyness on em were crazy when I tried them on, gotta pick up a pair of em now, just gotta find a deal on the black pair.

Not sure if they are wool, but they are stretchy. I wear mine a lot in bad weather. They’re treated with a water repellant coating (not water proof). Check stockx, you should be able to get the Oreos for well under the $220 retail if that’s the black CW you’re looking for. There is a carbon black that was limited on ADC, haven’t seen a discount on those and ADC may not have a FSR.

4.0 Core Blacks > 1.0 Core Blacks >> Any other Core Blacks.

5726F97A-52E2-46FD-B1EE-82A201783890.jpeg

giphy.gif

stadiumgoods 15% off til midnight

@juanvaldez the solebox/packer mid in an 11 will come out to about $186 shipped

had it in my car then just decided against it since I know I will be making a few purchases in the next upcoming days

26236981_10215415892849947_1777464446_o.jpg
26236981_10215415892849947_1777464446_o.jpg

Huge S/0 to @therefill for this amazing gift , what a way to finish the year, thanks NT FAM You're fam for real

Happy new year to all

Love from this side
too much fire in these pics.

have no idea what that is but literally looks like fire/a volcano in the bottom right.

Anybody have a good suggestion for a hoodie that'll match the lux? I'm having a hard time finding much to wear with them and none of my hoodies or jackets look right with them.

I'm signing up to sell on GOAT and it REQUIRES me to link a social account. I really do not use any. Should I sign up for Twitter or IG and post happy meals the next few weeks. Will that help me get approved?

john elliott hoodie in cream or khaki or an adidas primeknit zne hoodie goes well with them; i'd never wear a 25 dollar hoodie with 200 dollar sneakers. too many people cheap out on clothes and overspend on shoes

Back
Top Bottom