ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought some old schools and clothes today and have about 200$ left so looking to buy some cheap ultraboosts. Need about 30$ leftover to buy my friend a gift tho :lol:

The last couple weeks I saw deals left and right. I don't know if there are any active right now. But 4.0's aren't going anywhere so they should get marked down soon anyway.

What's the materials on the UB ATRs, is it wool or something? The stretchyness on em were crazy when I tried them on, gotta pick up a pair of em now, just gotta find a deal on the black pair.

Also idc what yall say, the 4.0s have been amazing so far, the triple whites are super fire, the navy MC looks great, the core blacks are much better than the 3.0s. The triple black pair though were super disappointing, I agree on the settiment that the line pattern on those ruin the shoe, don't know why they didn't make it a truly black shoe, dummys...

4.0 Core Blacks > 1.0 Core Blacks >> Any other Core Blacks.

5726F97A-52E2-46FD-B1EE-82A201783890.jpeg

What’s sizing like on those? Been hunting stockx for a pair

Most people as stated here go .5 down. I had the chance to try them on on release day before I bought and TTS felt better which I went with. I do have wide feet though, if you have narrow .5 should be better. They are definitely one of the most comfortable ub pairs I own.

Last edited:
Some people are still just now making it on the NMD train. Adidas knows what they’re doing by flooding the market with CW’s to the general non-sneakerhead public.

adidas-originals-presents-nmd-2.jpg

don't really think NMDs are really comfortable. The deconstructed picture will give you a hint on why they're less comfortable than other boost such as Inikis UB and EQTs

Just went instore to check and the front panel where the "suede" is...is actually faux suede.

Kinda disappointed...so I let it go.

^ yeah and the ridiculous 30EU shipping brings it back to retail (after exchange rates and bank charges.)

Back
Top Bottom