ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive had and sold many. no thanks to the hype/headache.
Well if I didn't wait 5 hours on that damn splash page I would be more inclined to resell if the market for blue tints was higher.

Honestly not worth that kind of trouble for me and entering 100+ raffles just to have that shoe. Not even the biggest Kanye fan as a musician either.

However all in all blue tints are dope. But that's about it for me.

Diff pants today. No bleeding here! Haha.

F4782337-C2ED-4BA1-9738-292E4E1E65D4.jpeg

no, I know, but even on 50% off I'd say Y3 boost is still too expensive for a more premium PB 1.0.

it gets even better than 50% off if youre patient. especially at euro boutiques but i guess thats subjective. as a rule of thumb $180 and under is a great price for any y3 shoe. but ive gotten deals as low as ~$100 with right place right time deals. these were from 6pm.com
y3-1.PNG
y3-2.PNG

Well if I didn't wait 5 hours on that damn splash page I would be more inclined to resell if the market for blue tints was higher.

Honestly not worth that kind of trouble for me and entering 100+ raffles just to have that shoe. Not even the biggest Kanye fan as a musician either.

However all in all blue tints are dope. But that's about it for me.

that's exactly my point. my brother and i would enter every raffle within a 60 mile radius. we'd score, but in the end it wasn't worth it. i like the PBs a lot. they were my first, but i also didnt like people looking at me like i was a hype beast. hell, we even drove from VA to Cherry Hill so that my brother was in range of the confirmed app for the brown 750s. im too old to be camping out or spending 5 hours on my computer praying i get a pair of shoes. not that age has really anything to do with it, but i just know to make better use of my time.

but anyway...not a fan of the 4.0 triple blacks. i don't like the vertical pattern of the 4.0s. i might try to snag the 3.0s from GOAT.

Gotta flex for NT :pimp: amirite joeoh29 joeoh29 ?
Flex not just for NT but for life, homey

In all seriousness, lol naw i always get ready for the day.. truth be told i do need to go to Trader Joes so i do need
to put 'real' clothes on. lol

i had the creams on yesterday with raw denim but took them off cause i didnt want them to bleed as another member here pointed out.

its because you guys go all out thats why you think its not worth it? I put just a little effort in getting yeezys. I don't drive out anywhere to do any raffles. I only drive out to pickup guaranteed pairs

All I do for Yeezys is pickup confirmed pairs if I hit and then get them on YS when they drop. Don't bother too much with raffles and what not.

its because you guys go all out thats why you think its not worth it? I put just a little effort in getting yeezys. I don't drive out anywhere to do any raffles. I only drive out to pickup guaranteed pairs
Probably not as lucky as you but from my experience, getting through splash page is a hit or miss and waiting 5 hours of my Saturday just to hit is not worth it to me. Have never hit on any of the multiple raffles nor do I want to drive around and enter 40+ raffles.

If I seriously tried to make an effort to cop via foot apps etc, I would probably have a bigger yeezy collection but would rather spend that time copping UB/EQT/Collabs.

It's weird though because some folks on here say it's easier to cop yeezys than some collabs in the past but for me it was quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom