ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first 4.0 pick ups. :smile:
IMG_8021.jpg
IMG_8038.jpg
How do they fit compared to 3.0's. I just copped the Candy Canes this morning.

FYI to all the guys asking about 4.0 fit.

I needed to do my 1.0 size. I have a narrow foot & they were snug, so you guys who were able to go half down on 3.0 may not be able to on the 4’s due to the knit being a little less sock like

Neighborhood Iniki's were scrapped, right? I heard they got rid of the release and only sample pairs are out there.

I know these are not Boost or even Adidas, it's Kyrie 4 Chinese New Year, but this is how Chinese New Year colorways should be done.... not the BS that Adidas have given us for the 1.0 through 4.0. Predominately red with gold and black/white accents.

39b1lys17x701.jpg
They had a tubular pack which was red, I have the high top joints

On the topic of CNY, even though it’s pretty restrained on the CNY detailing, was always partial to this one:
9E79F91B-4B44-44B5-8DF9-BF3C6C61F13A.jpeg
274B3B11-312E-48DE-A10E-54779C8E3B8C.jpeg

Even hit discount on ADC. Picked one up for about $70 as a gift for my sister.

Not a fan of any of the CNY UBs.

ADIDAS X DANIEL ARSHAM MEN NEW YORK PRESENT ARSHAM (GRAY / URBAN TRAIL / TRACE GREY METALLIC)

These came in and they are nice, but not $220 nice.
I'm glad I copped for $139 shipped. These are pretty much glorified Iniki Boost or along that tier. The color is nice the boost has a metallic gunmetal grey finish. The box had that rip open tape on it, but once I did open I was disappointed because the price doesn't match what you get. No extra laces, no wrapping paper to protect the shoes, no cardboard inserts. They did have a ball of wadded up paper in the toebox. I mean like a piece of letter sized paper.
A dust bag was included.

Shoe fits TTS. Boost feels better than NMD, I guess it's the same as Iniki, but definitely not close to Pureboost. Ortholite insoles. The tongue is long as he.. If I can get them for even cheaper I might double up and use as a beater or future work shoe.

ADIDAS X DANIEL ARSHAM MEN NEW YORK PRESENT ARSHAM (GRAY / URBAN TRAIL / TRACE GREY METALLIC)

These came in and they are nice, but not $220 nice.
I'm glad I copped for $139 shipped. These are pretty much glorified Iniki Boost or along that tier. The color is nice the boost has a metallic gunmetal grey finish. The box had that rip open tape on it, but once I did open I was disappointed because the price doesn't match what you get. No extra laces, no wrapping paper to protect the shoes, no cardboard inserts. They did have a ball of wadded up paper in the toebox. I mean like a piece of letter sized paper.
A dust bag was included.

Shoe fits TTS. Boost feels better than NMD, I guess it's the same as Iniki, but definitely not close to Pureboost. Ortholite insoles. The tongue is long as he.. If I can get them for even cheaper I might double up and use as a beater or future work shoe.
Pics

Back
Top Bottom