ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I should've had you as my liaison for these blue tints. Could've actually done something that saturday instead of stare at a splash screen.

Getting through splash is easy carting and checking out is another story. I haven't gotten a pair thru ADC since Breds

Missing on the initial consortium drop is pretty much a guaranteed online L for the WW drop

with the exception of a few (for example; solebox mid and TGWO CS1)

Getting through splash is easy carting and checking out is another story. I haven't gotten a pair thru ADC since Breds

For me, getting through splash is hard. Of the last few yeezy releases, I only got thru splash like twice. Every time I passed splash, I was able to cop multiples. ADC isn't where I do most of my damage anyways. Its usually footapps, confirmed, YS, and select consortium boutiques where I get majority of my yeezys.

I was successful in getting through splash page copping the cream, 2.0, and blue tint. It took a lot of patience. It error out multiple times. Couple of ghost charges too.

Last edited:

you have some sort of method to get thru splash? the only time I've ever made it past was for Parley UBs lol

theres been a few jigs that got patched. None of them were really 100% guaranteed. Obvious way to get past splash is manually waiting lol

Pick up 2 pairs of EQT Support 93/17 with 20% off mil disco, total was $207.82....

These are way more comfy than 350 v2s IMO...

Attachments

• 20180103_162649.jpg
    20180103_162649.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 19
The 4.0 TB arrived today. I went a half size up from my 3.0 and they fit perfect, also looks like they have a new warehouse in california so orders should reach us sooner than they did in the past.

I would like to know this too...
There were a couple of posts on here that they went a half a size up. But when 4.0's first dropped; everyone went with their 3.0 size . Adc reviews people say the pk is stiffer and are more snug.

Back
Top Bottom