ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These new NMD's that adc just dropped are pretty bad. I'd be surprised if they could sell any. They should go straight to the outlets.
Just tried them on and i was really impressed with the upper, not sold on the CW though, will either wait for a discount or a CW i like more

IMG_2869.JPG
IMG_2868.JPG
AMM and Tri colors for me. In addition to what you mentioned

And these

Comfort in NMD R1 v1s were pretty bad.

They fixed it with the new fish-scale boost in the R1 v2s.

AMM and Tri colors for me. In addition to what you mentioned
not mad at that. simple designs.
just don't understand why they played it out. they could have kept the UB and NMDs desirable while making money.
but they chose to flood us with every possible color and iteration. Anything will lose it's charm if you saturate it.

not mad at that. simple designs.
just don't understand why they played it out. they could have kept the UB and NMDs desirable while making money.
but they chose to flood us with every possible color and iteration. Anything will lose it's charm if you saturate it.
Definitely. I totally agree. Instead, they lost a ton of interest in the models. I do love the diff consortium collabs they did throughout the year though

All they needed was to stick to maybe 5 colors and produce a bit more quantity of those 5 yearly colors.
So instead of maintaining the momentum, people are now fed up and don't buy as much as they did.

What they did originally was insane, making GR colors VERY desirable and hyped. But for (valid) reasons
of revenue they just had to go all out.

TBs arrived today from ADC. These seem a bit tighter (both in terms of size and the knit itself) than my 3.0's. Look good, but maybe not quite as comfy as my 3.0's.

20180104_112801.jpg

not super gassed on them but they are cool to me. did not own any red/black OR 4.0 in the ub collection yet so made sense

as far as 4.0 fit....these fit perfect and probably one of the best fitting ubs ive owned of many. feels just like the 3.0 to me but slightly roomier. reminds me of cream and grey wool 1.0 fit. went TTS like all my ub across the board

they look good in that shot would change those awful laces to a solid though imo

The liner and laces don't flow with the CNY knit pattern at all. The heel looks super cheap.

Personal opinion, but triple white and triple black are the best 4.0's so far.

Back
Top Bottom