ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm close to copping a pair off ebay found a pair for $260 but its a half size big so not sure if I should stay patient or just cop

I think I'm close to copping a pair off ebay found a pair for $260 but its a half size big so not sure if I should stay patient or just cop
Stay patient IMO even though its quite hard. I have half a size big and don't like it at all. True to size is where it's at... and let the primeknit conform to your foot. (I don't have wide feet at all either).

Well...  The packing was less than desirable from Holabirdsports (the box was shrink-wrapped in a trash bag-like material).  But the black 3M's came out just fine and you can't ask for too much more out of $9.95 2-day shipping.  Now if I can just get my hands on a 12-12.5 Silver LTD.

Not sure where you're located but I was able to go to my local champs and have the manager order Silver LTDs for me from another store (they didn't even carry UBs at this store). Just gave them the product code and actually got it shipped to me at home. May be worth a try.

yoooo they just added a coupon for $32+ dollars off and they were coming to 115, but now it disappeared, whats going on lol

View media item 1860589

so if you open the website in a new browser for the first time, it gives you a "hey this is your first time here" message and discount, and applies to your order.
it got removed when i tried clicking an affiliate link (mrrebates 10%). so i tried it again in another browser, and the one time coupon popped up again.
i logged into my account, the vip applied, and total came out to $115. YES!

so if you open the website in a new browser for the first time, it gives you a "hey this is your first time here" message and discount, and applies to your order.
it got removed when i tried clicking an affiliate link (mrrebates 10%). so i tried it again in another browser, and the one time coupon popped up again.
i logged into my account, the vip applied, and total came out to $115. YES!

nice! hopefully they send you shipping soon. RRS still hasn't sent me shipping :/

Last edited:
Damn with that 15% karmlaoop code plus a rep code if I could find one for the whites, I might have to double up.

Last edited:
I remember the Yeezys were supposed to be available at Karmaloop.. Kanye and Dame were supposed to go in and save them or something.. then bailed cause they were bk... Looks like PacSun clearly got the deal.

Back
Top Bottom