ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn with that 15% karmlaoop code plus a rep code if I could find one for the whites, I might have to double up.
oops

Use Code: KVRMV15
15% discount valid on all purchases with code “ KVRMV15" at Karmaloop.com. Offer not valid on 10 Deep, Adidas, Billionaire Boys Club, Converse, HUF, Nixon, Pink Dolphin, Rothco, Ray Ban, Timberland, or UNDFTD brands. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer.

oops

Use Code: KVRMV15
15% discount valid on all purchases with code “ KVRMV15" at Karmaloop.com. Offer not valid on 10 Deep, Adidas, Billionaire Boys Club, Converse, HUF, Nixon, Pink Dolphin, Rothco, Ray Ban, Timberland, or UNDFTD brands. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer.
Boooo

Karmaloop became notorious for taking orders and people's money and not shipping the product at all or not shipping until 2-3 months later. Honestly not worth it to buy stuff from them unless you're getting a major steal and willing to wait until flying cars become a norm. 

Karmaloop became notorious for taking orders and people's money and not shipping the product at all or not shipping until 2-3 months later. Honestly not worth it to buy stuff from them unless you're getting a major steal and willing to wait until flying cars become a norm. 

This. Look up the Complex article about their downfall.

Oh Jan 8, you are here

But the creams are nowhere near

I have a size 9.5, that is mine

But need a size 10, show me sign

Ultra boost, it's you I love

Your fit on my feet is like a glove
repped! dying
roll.gif

Either every shop got the creams and doing random drops or nobody knows when they will get them or not. All they say is follow twitter or instagram so they can spam their other crap drops.

Back
Top Bottom