ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those AMM NMD’s are getting more and more tempting! I know they wouldn’t get much use but they look so dope!

I'm thinking of keeping them and then buying a pair of UB Climas when they come out now, while praying some 1.0s get re-released.

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't plan on UNDS'ing the AMMs till I have climas to make a decision...

and likely end up keeping both :lol:

Represent NT snow pants

A01039B1-84E5-48FB-A227-8F55A20F7036.jpeg

I just checked some of my DS 1.0's and some of them are yellowing a little on the medial side in the toe area. I threw them in my closet with a few silica packets. Could it be the tissue paper that did this!?

If you guys were only to keep one, which one would you keep?... Mystery Grey, Wool Grey, Silver LTD or the Highsnobiety? All V1s.

If you guys were only to keep one, which one would you keep?... Mystery Grey, Wool Grey, Silver LTD or the Highsnobiety? All V1s.

Highsnobiety, because you know those will probably never retro.

I also really like silver and wool grey. Grey wools are my most worn besides 3M.

I was never a big mystery grey fan

I just checked some of my DS 1.0's and some of them are yellowing a little on the medial side in the toe area. I threw them in my closet with a few silica packets. Could it be the tissue paper that did this!?

I don’t think there is anything you can do besides put the shoes in an air tight container because I believe the yellowing is from the glue aging from oxygen exposure. Don’t quote me though. There’s endless info you can find out about preserving vintage sneakers. Best guys to ask are in the air max 1 thread I would bet

[Lil' Wayne]
Is that really a question?
Do you really have that written down in your notepad?
You should be ashamed of yourself
:lol: just sick of seeing these 4.0s. I got doubles of each but man these amm are giving these og whites a run for their money. I was the AMM would have the chrome on the heel cup like 1.0s. Could of Def done something with that.

We need a full boost collection pic sometime
I did 1 awhile back. I actually plan on cleaning up my sneaker closet area tomorrow so maybe I will then. I've Def gotten rid of a few like creams, og solebox, y3 Zg black white, some NMDs and so on.....just basically kept what I really liked.

Back
Top Bottom