ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: just sick of seeing these 4.0s. I got doubles of each but man these amm are giving these og whites a run for their money. I was the AMM would have the chrome on the heel cup like 1.0s. Could of Def done something with that.
I still want the real TW 1.0 from the catalog pics not the J&D. Or maybe we can get a OG white 1.0 retro with Continental soles. I'd be happy with either or both.

I still want the real TW 1.0 from the catalog pics not the J&D. Or maybe we can get a OG white 1.0 retro with Continental soles. I'd be happy with either or both.

this.

i wish my 1.0s had conti soles...

my 1.0s are so worn, any water and they become ice skates! lol

Most 1.0 UBs do that brand new outa box. I've had a couple close calls myself

oh for sure! now that the little nubs are even more worn, gotta stay woke! haha..

love the og whites..even if they're developing a hole =(

So which 1 you picking if you can only have 1

20180105_201328.jpg

20180105_201248.jpg
20180105_201228.jpg
I'll be the one person who picks the AMM tbh

Do people actually like the CNY 4.0s ? or am i the only one that think they looked pretty bad.. ? basically a 3.0 type colorway with a logo on the tongue..:sick:

Little project since I didn’t like the cage color and always wanted to try this:
image.jpg
Bold move. A few years ago, you wouldn't have the opportunity to customize a collab...I'm glad these are sitting so others have the opportunity to do things like this. Reminds me of the times when 1.0 "grail" colors were being made UN caged.

I just checked some of my DS 1.0's and some of them are yellowing a little on the medial side in the toe area. I threw them in my closet with a few silica packets. Could it be the tissue paper that did this!?
It’s aftually the silica packets, don’t put them directly with your shoes it will turn them piss yellow, it happened to my carmine cdp

Back
Top Bottom