ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else think Adidas officially killed the NMD with this new pattern?

Its horrible :sick:

NMD r1 pk's are so comfy too..make for a decent beater shoe...not anymore tho

It’s aftually the silica packets, don’t put them directly with your shoes it will turn them piss yellow, it happened to my carmine cdp
I didn't put it directly on the boost it was actually under the tissue paper. a few of the of the other pairs that I kept this same way are fine. I think it is the glue

I didn't put it directly on the boost it was actually under the tissue paper. a few of the of the other pairs that I kept this same way are fine. I think it is the glue

Maybe but I wouldn’t have them in the box at all, I sold those Carmine’s and a few other shoes that had yellowed like that to sole supremacy in California and they said it was due to the silica packs so ever since then I don’t put them in boxes

Maybe but I wouldn’t have them in the box at all, I sold those Carmine’s and a few other shoes that had yellowed like that to sole supremacy in California and they said it was due to the silica packs so ever since then I don’t put them in boxes

Then what is the best way to store shoes to prevent or slow down yellowing? I just ordered zip loc bags and silica packets to store my shoes. **** me man... :lol:

Then what is the best way to store shoes to prevent or slow down yellowing? I just ordered zip loc bags and silica packets to store my shoes. **** me man... :lol:

dunno but i have some new 1.0s also that are in a closet away from light and moisture, but a little yellow in places. It is what is it i guess.

So which 1 you picking if you can only have 1

20180105_201328.jpg

20180105_201248.jpg
20180105_201228.jpg
AMM are WAY WAY more beautifull and clean than the 1.0 TW , they are just so elegant , shame i cant dig white shoes cause you have to care about them like babies in a playground

The Silica packs is key.

I put two small packs in each box especially those suede or leather ones. Not so for PK / cloth hybrids.

Does changing fedex delivery to store pickup add time to the transit? Never done it before but I won’t be home for my TB that were due today. (Changed delivery yesterday morning) Now they’re due to arrive Monday.

Does changing fedex delivery to store pickup add time to the transit? Never done it before but I won’t be home for my TB that were due today. (Changed delivery yesterday morning) Now they’re due to arrive Monday.
depends on how early you make the request, but usually it will add a day

Little project since I didn’t like the cage color and always wanted to try this:
image.jpg

I think you just need to spread out the lace holes and mess around with the lacing. Look at the AMM for reference. And then take a better picture, I think that angle and lighting doesn’t help haha

Lacing was brutal since the fabric on the upper of these doesn’t have many “holes”. Creams are one of my favorite shoes of all time (wear my 9.5 a ton and still have a DS 10), so I may try another of the lux and mess with cream tape on the cage stripes. I prefer grey sole over black. Either way, I’m happy with them as they are and will wear them as much as my creams.

Back
Top Bottom