ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Leather LTD for a Monday

1-29-18 8-33-40 AM.jpg

if i buy any BYW its gotta be that Y-3 JH model
With the protective sport's cup on the side? I'm good on those...especially at the Y3 mark up.

I like the the BYW that dropped already and i also like the leak with the full primeknit upper. The color choices will make a big difference on that latter pair. The ones Pharrell previewed with the yellow/red combo is a no go. But I love the white and cream joints.

With the protective sport's cup on the side? I'm good on those...especially at the Y3 mark up.

I like the the BYW that dropped already and i also like the leak with the full primeknit upper. The color choices will make a big difference on that latter pair. The ones Pharrell previewed with the yellow/red combo is a no go. But I love the white and cream joints.
obv can't buy anything from Y-3 at retail lol

y-3-fw18-footwear-details-13-320x213.jpg
y-3-fw18-footwear-details-06-320x213.jpg

but i like those and these non boost clunky things

y-3-fw18-footwear-details-16-320x213.jpg
y-3-fw18-footwear-details-05-320x213.jpg
y-3-fw18-footwear-details-18-320x213.jpg

Anyone try for the black boost Inikis this AM? If so, how fast did they sell out? Was hoping to grab them when I got into work but they were already gone.
Not sure what size you were going for but SNS still has them, promo code SNEAKERS still works on them, making them about $135 shipped.

Damn, just realized I missed the Y-3 sale.

Any other spots have the Y-3 oreo's in particular under 2 bills?

Thanks in advance.

the true test of comfort..... the disney experience lol.

spent 3 days in orlando and walked 30 miles in 3 days, stood for who knows how long lol. The boost is feeling worn out on my MGs :-(

Attachments

• 48D449C3-96C3-4E56-A16F-3FFA9BA241C8.jpeg
    48D449C3-96C3-4E56-A16F-3FFA9BA241C8.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 42
the true test of comfort..... the disney experience lol.

spent 3 days in orlando and walked 30 miles in 3 days, stood for who knows how long lol. The boost is feeling worn out on my MGs :-(
I gave my triple black a good work out for 3 months...boost definitely started to feel dead after a while.
Wore them let night for the first time in a while and they actually felt pretty fantastic. Not to say boost has some kind of bounce back revival after it flattens out but just hoping you get a similar experience.

I've seen them go for less than that lately. What's wrong?
Nothing. CB 1.0 is probably my favorite overall pair. Didnt think anyone would bite at that price. Funny thing is he could have had them for $350 on Stockx. I had it there to but didnt realize i priced them so low.

I gave my triple black a good work out for 3 months...boost definitely started to feel dead after a while.
Wore them let night for the first time in a while and they actually felt pretty fantastic. Not to say boost has some kind of bounce back revival after it flattens out but just hoping you get a similar experience.

yea maybe there's hope! but even the continental outsole is on its last legs so i'm looking for replacements =(

Even if you buy two pairs? Am I confusing them with JD who upgrades you to a box when ordering two pairs?

Back
Top Bottom