ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing. CB 1.0 is probably my favorite overall pair. Didnt think anyone would bite at that price. Funny thing is he could have had them for $350 on Stockx. I had it there to but didnt realize i priced them so low.
I'll sell you mine for that price if you have ragrats. Lulz

I have the AM4LNDN. They feel a half size bigger. I normally wear a 9.5, it is my 1.0 size. A 9 in the speedfactory was perfect. These only come in whole U.S. sizes.
Yeah I usually wear a 12.5 or 13 in ub but it looks like those only went up to 12? The Londons are the blue 1s right? What were the all grey 1s?

Yeah I usually wear a 12.5 or 13 in ub but it looks like those only went up to 12? The Londons are the blue 1s right? What were the all grey 1s?

The all grey ones are the Futurecrafts MFG's and were super limited. The only other color out so far is the Paris and that is for women. LNDNs are the ones with the blue stripes. I am not sure if the 12 will fit you. There will be more cities releasing soon and I am surprised there hasn't been more news out yet.

The all grey ones are the Futurecrafts MFG's and were super limited. The only other color out so far is the Paris and that is for women. LNDNs are the ones with the blue stripes. I am not sure if the 12 will fit you. There will be more cities releasing soon and I am surprised there hasn't been more news out yet.
Yeah I Def like the look of them hopefully the news runs go up to a 13 then

Wearing my first/favorite UB today.
ee9v8SdTlK3KKZTbYWTPjQte0aOmXqqTYyWRSXtIAVDAuN80TNNryNVa5qlwrieZSvqnLIjM3nzuxK8k41xJppipZnewrN2qHtJl_OEdqbQG06cpLprsDOtWBThrBl_8XXpxsR3mZ-5bVQYdotr3ZhsgCOxzOtpNZGGWGl3GRYnnCk3ZM54WQv132zumgsaZsOhacv_sqQT7Pp3tcoVitT6OP2s9SbMr8I6-Pp5Tv9GCKsdp-7cdPhl0rPUfRLmocFl4hkuUMNxJst4Z1FHhqHTlzmLwAmbqBHPqnP3dVEM47UD5mxxSptEQ97mx0r7wdz7UnZ4gJ6m1I9JRZkeeQBunk5fQAjgHz1Ywyb2ODBv4jl1I93lJDQVKbQS95FM8xNdmBDwwyjQlZCaVWeqamvEVtVmYTnK_N-zGNzsgg8yCi5isKJsnQi8fSpEjnTj-oMLsaoCJWOPXXSGznNaLtv1PUqkQn4141Cjhw_wDbgHWb43kt8okW4Kmg6MP40xvNXqIXk7L1a7EiaAtWvTQwosy3u-CdiUrPa5Wl9rPXNsCgwhYcl5uOyCo0kLlX1lb-sX8q64f6Jr6bS9ibu8223U35nO0Wutw7Og2-E4L=w712-h949-no

45D0BD2F-A65B-44DB-A172-CA86FD512369.jpeg

Ultraboosts have been my go-to shoe for work(teacher), for the past 2 years and the comfort was unmatched. I beat the heck out of my CB 1.0, Triple white 1.0, grey 3.0s, and cream 1.0 at work because I play basketball and football with the kids at recess. I’m always walking around, and after the day is through, my feet are always sore. With UBs they were less sore, compared to when I wore my Jordans or FK racers, however the soreness was always still there at the end of the day.

I wore my BYWs for 4-5 hours yesterday, running errands and they felt AMAZING. Today was the true test though; I wore them to work(on my feet for 7 hours). Long story short; my feet are not sore AT ALL. Not even a little bit. It’s unbelievable. They opened my eyes and made me feel the same way Ultraboosts did, when I tried on my first pair of coreblack 1.0s.

The BYWs are the truth. I’m not a reseller, I don’t have extra pairs to sell, and have no reason to overhype this shoe; I really hope the good folks in this thread try the BYWs & give them a chance—I’m sure you won’t be sorry.

Last edited:
Sooo I kind of want a pair of all pink UB’s. I ordered the pink Pureboost DPR’s on ADC at 50% off. It was the closest thing available... We’ll see how they look in hand.

Pics to come later this week :lol:

Ultraboosts have been my go-to shoe for work(teacher), for the past 2 years and the comfort was unmatched. I beat the heck out of my CB 1.0, Triple white 1.0, grey 3.0s, and cream 1.0 at work because I play basketball and football with the kids at recess. I’m always walking around, and after the day is through, my feet are always sore. With UBs they were less sore, compared to when I wore my Jordans or FK racers, however the soreness was always still there at the end of the day.

I wore my BYWs for 4-5 hours yesterday, running errands and they felt AMAZING. Today was the true test though; I wore them to work(on my feet for 7 hours). Long story short; my feet are not sore AT ALL. Not even a little bit. It’s unbelievable. They opened my eyes and made me feel the same way Ultraboosts did, when I tried on my first pair of coreblack 1.0s.

The BYWs are the truth. I’m not a reseller, I don’t have extra pairs to sell, and have no reason to overhype this shoe; I really hope the good folks in this thread try the BYWs & give them a chance—I’m sure you won’t be sorry.
Just curious have you ever tried the EQTs? And that's good to hear, thanks for the review.

I want but at the same time I told myself I’d cut back on sneaker purchases
The same situation here. I just dropped some $$$ on an Attorney so me and my son can move out of state and then moving expenses; so I am out unless something fire comes up.

Just curious have you ever tried the EQTs? And that's good to hear, thanks for the review.
I remember the EQT 17s we're getting rave reviews but I couldn't pull the trigger on those. Me being me, I am always a few minutes late, and I know those weren't the best for running to catch the train like the UB.

very interesting pic you posted..lol i see the faces in the sole who knew haha

Back
Top Bottom