ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely curious to see them in person, hard to tell how they're really gonna look on foot from the few pics that are out there.

I'd prefer the UB version, but they still look cool me

adidas-alphaedge-4d-raypolancojr-2.jpg

adidas-alphaedge-4d-raypolancojr-6-copy.jpg

If anyone finds those new Oreo 4.0 in stock please post honestly the only 4.0 I've been real hype for yet. Seeing them listed as LTD and i have a feelin they aren't gonna sit like the anniversary's did.

If anyone finds those new Oreo 4.0 in stock please post honestly the only 4.0 I've been real hype for yet. Seeing them listed as LTD and i have a feelin they aren't gonna sit like the anniversary's did.
Are they still on eastbay?

Ohhh those

Yeah still not a fan of 4.0 haha

Wish they would do this dark grey boost with matching heelcup and outsole, it always looks off when they do the dark grey w/ black outsole.

What/where was that "mint" 4.0 someone was talking about? Euro release? I saw a pic and it looked like one of the only 4.0s I liked.

Do those have any “mint” in them? They look grey to me. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did since I am colorblind green/red so I always need to ask my wife to confirm borderline colors.

Do those have any “mint” in them? They look grey to me. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did since I am colorblind green/red so I always need to ask my wife to confirm borderline colors.

Yeah there's a good amount of green/teal sprinkled throughout the upper

Back
Top Bottom