ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gentlemen maybe some of you guys can help me answer this question what is the adidas confirmed code: 4 digit and said valid for 3 minutes? It came to me december 11, 2017.

Dam homie. Where do you live cause I want to make sure I’m no where near you when your *** is behind the wheel.

LA :wink: There's a lot more to worry about on the streets out here than me. :lol:

Yeah there's a good amount of green/teal sprinkled throughout the upper

Sucks that I sold my 1.0 Wool Greys thinking these would replace them. :smh: It seriously looks like a marled sweater grey to me.

these are so bomb to me. Happy guy right here

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

Man I came in here about a week late. I've been thinking about copping some UB on disco and looks like I missed THE deal on ADC.
I noticed both Anni's and regular UB are available under retail on StockX. Wonder if I should cop there or hold out to see if they can be had for cheaper.

Man I came in here about a week late. I've been thinking about copping some UB on disco and looks like I missed THE deal on ADC.
I noticed both Anni's and regular UB are available under retail on StockX. Wonder if I should cop there or hold out to see if they can be had for cheaper.
what size?

You're military, right? If so, head on up to Road Runner Sports on Copley off Clairemont Mesa Blvd. I think they're doing 25% off (may have to be VIP for that) right now. Don't think they'll let you add your military discount to the 25%, but if so, that's another 10%. Anyway, they're a pain in the *** to deal with on the phone/internet order if you're wanting to add military to your VIP. And on Ultra Boost, it's not worth the effort to find someone in phone sales that has half a brain and will give your discount. Way easier in store. It's 20% everyday with your VIP + military discount.

You're military, right? If so, head on up to Road Runner Sports on Copley off Clairemont Mesa Blvd. I think they're doing 25% off (may have to be VIP for that) right now. Don't think they'll let you add your military discount to the 25%, but if so, that's another 10%. Anyway, they're a pain in the *** to deal with on the phone/internet order if you're wanting to add military to your VIP. And on Ultra Boost, it's not worth the effort to find someone in phone sales that has half a brain and will give your discount. Way easier in store. It's 20% everyday with your VIP + military discount.

Good looks, I’ll go check it out tomorrow, I’ll be in the area picking up BC3s. Dont you have to pay $15 to join their VIP program? Hopefully they have 25% off for everyone.

5E06E392-5F77-47C5-9B0A-AFA5EC613C86.jpeg
747 was HORRIBLE. I walked in and out. The lineups for raffles were insane(hours wait just to get to beacons), and the information booth to fix wristband issues was AT LEAST 3-4 hours long(at 6:00 pm). Someone who got there when the event started(and won a raffle but wouldn’t say what he won),told me that an employee at the “pickup” trailer told him that there were less than 100 pairs of future crafts available. I assume the Pharrell’s are much more limited.
I got to meet the designers and see the new Bristol studio BYWs both cws!!!!(BEAUTIFUL/amazing quality materials) , ironically i met them and fanboyed out on em, at the NikeXkobe event.

G-eazy walked past me on the sidewalk, as I was walking back to my car from the 747 event. I had a good chuckle bc he was wearing his event basketball jersey and shorts-it was weird/surreal seeing him randomly walking down skid row, with a jersey that said “rapper” on the back, instead of his name.

It’s hillarious that I didn’t give a crap about seeing G-eazy, but went HAM on the Bristol Studio designers. One of the designers had a gf that was smokinnn-they were all super friendly as well:smile:

Good looks, I’ll go check it out tomorrow, I’ll be in the area picking up BC3s. Dont you have to pay $15 to join their VIP program? Hopefully they have 25% off for everyone.

Nope. Join online. I think it's .99 for regular VIP and $1.99 for deluxe (or maybe it's called Family? Can't remember). Essentially, you're given "rewards" dollars for every dollar you spend. I used my VIP and military discount, plus the rewards cash and got a pair of grey wool 3.0s for $71 last week. I also returned a few pairs of the Black Wools in a 9.5 3.0 (I'm TTS in 3.0s and .5 up 1.0s) a few days ago. Ended up getting the same pairs cheaper and the Anniversary 4.0s for $130ish from the Glitch Day, so those Black Wools got returned. Anyway, I was paying like $145 on 25% off days and $155(ish) out the door on the normal 20% off days.

Word of caution when you're getting VIP. They automatically charge your card/renew on the anniversary date. Cancel it, get your refund and repurchase at $1.99 if you choose Deluxe/Family. Also, it takes 24 hours for the VIP to show on your account. Make sure you have a copy of the email receipt so they apply VIP if it doesn't show on their end at the store.

5E06E392-5F77-47C5-9B0A-AFA5EC613C86.jpeg
747 was HORRIBLE. I walked in and out.

One of the designers had a gf that was smokinnn-they were all super friendly as well:smile:

Let's see the girl. Couldn't care less about G-Eazy or the designers 8)

Back
Top Bottom