ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5E06E392-5F77-47C5-9B0A-AFA5EC613C86.jpeg
747 was HORRIBLE. I walked in and out. The lineups for raffles were insane(hours wait just to get to beacons), and the information booth to fix wristband issues was AT LEAST 3-4 hours long(at 6:00 pm). Someone who got there when the event started(and won a raffle but wouldn’t say what he won),told me that an employee at the “pickup” trailer told him that there were less than 100 pairs of future crafts available. I assume the Pharrell’s are much more limited.
I got to meet the designers and see the new Bristol studio BYWs both cws!!!!(BEAUTIFUL/amazing quality materials) , ironically i met them and fanboyed out on em, at the NikeXkobe event.

G-eazy walked past me on the sidewalk, as I was walking back to my car from the 747 event. I had a good chuckle bc he was wearing his event basketball jersey and shorts-it was weird/surreal seeing him randomly walking down skid row, with a jersey that said “rapper” on the back, instead of his name.

It’s hillarious that I didn’t give a crap about seeing G-eazy, but went HAM on the Bristol Studio designers. One of the designers had a gf that was smokinnn-they were all super friendly as well:smile:

That's disappointing.

I've got tickets for tomorrow, now I'm considering blowing it off.

How was the raffle procedure? Do they stagger them throughout the day, or do they do them all at once? I was looking at the schedule in the app, and it shows all the shoes on the schedule at noon... Not sure what that means?

That's disappointing.

I've got tickets for tomorrow, now I'm considering blowing it off.

How was the raffle procedure? Do they stagger them throughout the day, or do they do them all at once? I was looking at the schedule in the app, and it shows all the shoes on the schedule at noon... Not sure what that means?

raffles seem to be random, but it got a point where they let us sign up for raffles online instead of waiting in line. if that's the case, i would recommend doing that and just heading out to the event if you receive a text letting know that you won.

747 was trash

**** adidas

im salty as hell

honestly looked like there were about 10-20 winners who all hit multiple times on diff pairs….out here walking around with 4 to 5 adidas bags….ridiculous…mostly clowns that were coming up big too smh

Good thing i didn't go to 747. I wasn't really hyped for any of the releases.
I still don't get the point of watching these "celebrities" play any sport. If i want to see a sport ill watch the NBA.

Bino is the supposed headliner for tomorrow. Thought it would of been Kanye. :rolleyes

In foot locker Oxford st, CB 4.0 already on sale for 33% off. Deal! 2nd 4.0s for me

Last edited:
[QUOTE="spurplerain, post: 29575662,

So I know that I'm super late to the UB party but here is my first. It definitely will not be my last.[/QUOTE]

Great start man enjoy

I grabbed them from Villa. It was the last pair and it happened to be in my size. I got them for under $100
Yeah you can catch villa with some deep discounts.

Found the shock purple 2.0's for 40 bucks...got them for my sister...would have gotten them for my girl but didn't have her size...was one day too late.

All pairs of the AM4 LA have different upper PKs, the pattern is random. So far today I’ve seen pairs that are most yellow, pairs that are mostly green, pairs that are mostly red, but they all have a mix. Kinda cool actually.

I’m at the event now. They just dropped (possibly for free) 200 pairs of the Pharrell BYWs only available via raffle to those who were able to get into the Pharrell panel.

I hit on AM4 Paris, BYWs and Parley Mids so far today, hopefully will hit one or two more.

edit - as I was typing this I hit on AM4 London. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom