ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody bought them ?

I'm sure some people probably did. I didn't even sign up for them. They were selling AW bball merch there too, Jerseys & Shorts. Nothing too special, but they did come in pretty funny packaging. They made big tubs that looked like AW Brand protein powder and whatever clothes you bought get put in one of them and that's basically your bag for them.

Funny thing about the AM4 Paris at 747. They were giving everyone the wrong size and didn't realize it till I pointed it out to them :lol:

I was signed up on my wristband for a Mens 9/Womens 10 for all shoes. When they brought out the AM4PAR, the label they had put on top of the original adidas label said 9 & those labels were all supposed to refer to the men's size. But the AM4 Paris was made as a women's shoe, and I guess due to it's limited nature or something, the US part of the regular box label doesn't specify that it's women's.

When they brought my pair out, I decided to check them out first, just to make sure no flaws & whatnot, and I noticed on the size tag it said 9 in the US section but 7 1/2 in the UK section.

Took about 10 minutes to convince them they were wrong but they finally brought me the right size.

Anyone who picked those up earlier in the day got a full size smaller than they bargained for.

lets see some pics of all the 747 pick ups :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

BYWs & AM4LDN are oops for a buddy, AM4LA & AM4PAR I'm most likely keeping (click thumbs to embiggen)

IMG_4275.jpg IMG_4277.JPG IMG_4278.JPG IMG_4279.JPG IMG_4280.jpg IMG_4281.JPG IMG_4282.jpg IMG_4283.JPG IMG_4284.JPG IMG_4285.jpg

Anybody with the Livestock pure boosts, how do they run? I'm a 9.5 in 1.0 UBs and 9 in 3.0 ubs.

Bout to try and cop off StockX. TIA

Anybody with the Livestock pure boosts, how do they run? I'm a 9.5 in 1.0 UBs and 9 in 3.0 ubs.

They run pretty small. I actually went even .5sz up from my 1.0/2.0 size so a full size up from your 3.0 size. But other have reported that their usual 1.0/2.0 size fits fine as well.

Half size up from your tts if you dont like a v snug fit, so would say your 1.0 size
They run pretty small. I actually went even .5sz up from my 1.0/2.0 size so a full size up from your 3.0 size. But other have reported that their usual 1.0/2.0 size fits fine as well.

Thanks for the quick responses. I'll prolly go with 9.5 since I can even do an 8.5 in 3.0s

They run small like others have said. I have to take my insoles out or else it would be too tight on me.

Sizing question:
For the size conversion from Men’s to Wmn’s sizing, I see that you go +1 your size. Do the GR UB3.0s generally fit TTS (both men’s and wmn’s)?

Meeting up in about an hour to sell a pair of very lightly worn cream UB for $325.. I have a back up on ice but I'm already regretting it. Should've just kept it to beat into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom