ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This upcoming EQT Yianxiao isn’t looking bad.
F7391BB6-5A24-4DF4-9219-180A9108BDFE.jpeg

eqt is dead... last great one was the BAITS... I don't know how the heck Adidas dropped the ball on the 93/17 bec. at one point that thing was hotter and harder to get than the UB

eqt is dead... last great one was the BAITS... I don't know how the heck Adidas dropped the ball on the 93/17 bec. at one point that thing was hotter and harder to get than the UB
My only gripe is that they haven’t implemented Bait’s non-burrito collar on any further models. Collab or not.

Don’t care if hype has died. Actually no, I do, it means less hassle for pairs I want, perhaps even under retail.

My only gripe is that they haven’t implemented Bait’s non-burrito collar on any further models. Collab or not.

Don’t care if hype has died. Actually no, I do, it means less hassle for pairs I want.

I hear you but it also means no colabs and no great colorway or innovation.. I love the 93/17 it's actually the most comfortable shoes I ever owned in my life

^^^ Yupe got the black "welding pack" for $84 shipped during ADC glitch. The best $84 ever spent.

How did they drop the ball? the product didnt get worse. the colorways arent bad either. i think people just have short attention spans

How did they drop the ball? the product didnt get worse. the colorways arent bad either. i think people just have short attention spans
The product did kinda of get worse but that was after the two og cw’s. When they switched from pixel knit to mesh uppers. I won’t pay $180 for a mesh upper

The product did kinda of get worse but that was after the two og cw’s. When they switched from pixel knit to mesh uppers. I won’t pay $180 for a mesh upper
Don't forget about Milled leathers. But agreed on that price point for mesh, and dearth of gr knit releases.

Anybody with a link for ultraboosts in women's size 6.5 for the low? wife tried them and loved them but didn't let me pull the trigger when she saw the $180 price, wanna surprise her!

them thangs use to sell out during each drop.. the collabs we're more sought after than almost any UB colabs .. look where the 93/17 is now fsr everywhere you go

Late post but that was a hell of a CNY/All-star weekend. Asians go hard on their New Years.

Rocked these for the most part of the weekend. Best CNY Boost.

Capture.JPG

I keep flip flopping on if I should pay resell for these Parley mids. I need confirmation theres going to be a wider release :nerd:

them thangs use to sell out during each drop.. the collabs we're more sought after than almost any UB colabs .. look where the 93/17 is now fsr everywhere you go

My memory might be bad but I only remember the black Baits and the Overkill’s being really hyped.

The thing you have wrong is that the UB is their flagship shoe right now and has been for several years. The EQT boost line is just a complementary line, they were never going to let it interfere with the UB.

Back
Top Bottom