ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
68 and sunny in Denver so I decided to clean the whites. Well, shades of White...

wtbo7kI.jpg

If the black pair has a tiger camo type thing going on across the upper it could be interesting. Also curious what the upper material of the grey pair consists of, some of the mockups make it look very smooth like leather or plastic.

But if they're anything like their recent UBs, easy pass

I think PayPal will Reimburse up to $20 I believe

PP reimburses up to $30. From where i live, Post Officd charges $35 to Sweden. You need to enroll to Paypal Return Shipping Reimbursement program easily (google) then open a case from the charge item in ur Paypal ledger then submit the proof of return.

if you signed up through paypal for the “return shipping refund” program which is up to 30$ usd , then paypal will be the one to refund u. SNS does not refund shipping themselves. They can provide shipping labels if the item was deemed defective or there was an error on their part.

edit : sorry to beat a dead horse

Thanks, fellas. Will find out more abt it.

Wouldn't it be super whack if they do the mids Parleys limited after all those god damn GRs

Wouldn't it be super whack if they do the mids Parleys limited after all those god damn GRs
Yeezy mafia saying that the parley mids were 747 exclusive and will not see a wider release. Super bummed but being a big footer I never had a chance anyway. Capped size run at 12 it looks like.

When did they say that?

Where there all those shoes exclusive to the event ?

god dammit should have flight there to catch Loses in person

Where are you guys finding ultra boosts for under $120 nowadays? Wife finally tried on her core black 3.0s I bought her last year and loves them so she wants another pair. Thanks in advance!

Yeezy mafia saying that the parley mids were 747 exclusive and will not see a wider release. Super bummed but being a big footer I never had a chance anyway. Capped size run at 12 it looks like.

I saw that. Im really hoping its one of the many things they’re wrong on. Prices keep rising right now. I saw a pair in my size listed for $323 and I wasnt sure I wanted to pay that much, and now im kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom