ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wowie, allegedly 3 or 4 exist in the world. is that another outsole , doesn't look like current trail 'fins' (but i dont have any human races to compare)

28472116_599697850385303_3036189922409018465_n.jpg

Anyone know if there is a difference in the Adidas Cloudfoam slides, for men and women?

Can I just get a women's size 1+ up, and it will fit? Or are they narrower?

So do the cookies and cream come in the special packaging or just a standard ultra boost box? Online information isn't clear on it.

Anyone know if there is a difference in the Adidas Cloudfoam slides, for men and women?

Can I just get a women's size 1+ up, and it will fit? Or are they narrower?

I actually have those slides, they are crazy comfortable. I don't know if there is a difference between mens and womens but what I can tell is you is they run big. I am a size 10, I got the slides in a size 9 and they still fit a little big.

I actually have those slides, they are crazy comfortable. I don't know if there is a difference between mens and womens but what I can tell is you is they run big. I am a size 10, I got the slides in a size 9 and they still fit a little big.

Damn really? Most sites show them as TTS, even Adidas.com

Has anyone ever created a duplicate account on stockx to get the $25 off?

Wondering if I can use the same address, wether or not I can link my paypal account, credit card etc or if all that matters name and email....

Damn, I totally missed that release. When did they wind up releasing?

so far they’ve only dropped at that 747 warehouse a couple weeks ago. We havnt heard anything about a wider release, but id expect one to come. I just didnt want to chance it. Love mids, and love all white.

Feels like I could have gone .5 down in them for anyone interested.

Has anyone ever created a duplicate account on stockx to get the $25 off?

Wondering if I can use the same address, wether or not I can link my paypal account, credit card etc or if all that matters name and email....

Yeah I just made one to grab a pair of Jordan 1 royals. Used my gf's name and my paypal account I used for my other account. No issues. Same address and everything but different email address.

I tried it a second time and it told me someone used my billing/shipping address to already claim the discount.

I tried it a second time and it told me someone used my billing/shipping address to already claim the discount.

Actually this makes sense. When I first signed up I didn't realize there was a "shot clock" for the discount. Unfortunately it ran out. So I think that is why I was able to get discount on the new account.

You try them on yet? I'm actually considering to .5sz down if the price is right.

Yeah, I could see .5 down working. These dont fit so bad to where im going to do it, but if I were to reccomend to people id say go down.

Yeah, I could see .5 down working. These dont fit so bad to where im going to do it, but if I were to reccomend to people id say go down.
I agree as the sock collar is a lot looser than all the other mids.

Difficult to tell though since it's still winter and planning on wearing these Spring/Summer but feet swell in warmer climate.

When you say you tried it a second time, did you actually attempt to create a whole new account? And if so what info was the same and what was different... i.e. same payment but diff name/email....
Actually this makes sense. When I first signed up I didn't realize there was a "shot clock" for the discount. Unfortunately it ran out. So I think that is why I was able to get discount on the new account.
Ok so despite making a new account, you’re saying you never actually used a free code, so your billing wasn’t blocked because of it you think?

I bet someone on here has either done it successfully or has exhausted all the options and knows it can’t be done. But if there is a way, I’d like to know how to finesse it....

When you say you tried it a second time, did you actually attempt to create a whole new account? And if so what info was the same and what was different... i.e. same payment but diff name/email....

Ok so despite making a new account, you’re saying you never actually used a free code, so your billing wasn’t blocked because of it you think?

I bet someone on here has either done it successfully or has exhausted all the options and knows it can’t be done. But if there is a way, I’d like to know how to finesse it....

Yes I created a whole new account. Was even shipping to a new/different adress too. I was using a different card as well, but still entered my own address as the billing info. They wouldnt let me do it.

Back
Top Bottom